Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

im fairly new to this community. im confused as to why people want the exclusive so badly compared to the regular.... i mean the exclusive isnt even that good? is it because of the price difference in the second market? wouldnt the regular be expensive in the second market anyway, considering its the first DC PF? either way i cant wait to get mine!

im fairly new to this community. im confused as to why people want the exclusive so badly compared to the regular.... i mean the exclusive isnt even that good? is it because of the price difference in the second market? wouldnt the regular be expensive in the second market anyway, considering its the first DC PF? either way i cant wait to get mine!

It's all in opinion. Some like the EX head. Some don't. Tomato tomato. potatoe potatoe :monkey1

At retail, you're not really paying anything different, exclusive vs. regular. So it makes sense to get the extra stuff at minimal cost (usually you can get a small discount on the regular). Since the exclusive has everything the regular has plus some, you don't miss out. And yes, the secondary market should be nice. If you decide you don't want the statue, you can always sell it and do alright.

Now if you're trying to get one now, might be more cost effective to just get the regular. I'm not sure how great the exclusive will turn out to be, but in hand things always look a bit different.

All the above plus add in the snob factor. Some people just want the Exc because less people can have it.

i see..... Im for sure getting this Joker though. never got a PF and what better way than to start with the most imfamous villian ever!!! It'll look great with a Batman PF!

i see..... Im for sure getting this Joker though. never got a PF and what better way than to start with the most imfamous villian ever!!! It'll look great with a Batman PF!

Yes it will look great with Batman. Welcome aboard. You have good timing. Starting now will give you a nice jump in the DC line. Getting any DC piece you really like at the ground floor will save you money down the line. Peeps that will start collecting a few years from now are going to get a shock to their wallet trying to play catch up later on with many of these statues.

I wonder if they'll be doing a Heath Ledger Joker PF. Probably not anytime soon....

I wonder if they'll be doing a Heath Ledger Joker PF. Probably not anytime soon....

I sure hope not. I'd rather see some other bad guys than another Joker let along a Heath one. He was fantastic but enough is enough with Heath.

I'd personally like a Heath PF but I can't see Sideshow doing it any time soon, especially with Enterbay releasing their 1/4 TDK line (which I will also pick up).

Peeps that will start collecting a few years from now are going to get a shock to their wallet trying to play catch up later on with many of these statues.

exactly what happened with my reaction to the Captain America PF..... :monkey2

It ships out sometime in june

The 1st payment for the flex option has been charged & by the looks of it, it'll be on June.

The sloppy paint apps has been mostly consistent on the Marvel license & seeing that this is the 1st DC release from Sideshow I'd they'll be in their "A" game to really make an impression.

Thanks guys! :hi5:

It's all in opinion. Some like the EX head. Some don't. Tomato tomato. potatoe potatoe :monkey1

exactly. I disliked the EX head at first but it really ended up growing on me. Now I know I'll be displaying my Joker with the EX head. He just looks completely insane in that sculpt (as he should)

I too at first thought the EX head was a little odd, but I too think I will be displaying him with the EX head. Can't wait.

I think I always liked the EX head, but just not as much as I do now. It really shows the Joker's psychotic personality, biting his lip after doing who-knows-what. His insanity is unparalleled, and I think the EX head displays that perfectly.

I think I always liked the EX head, but just not as much as I do now. It really shows the Joker's psychotic personality, biting his lip after doing who-knows-what. His insanity is unparalleled, and I think the EX head displays that perfectly.

Well said, at first I didnt like how the hat was attached to it but its been starting to grow on me.

Back