Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Did they allow you to order two, I thought it was limited to 1.

I bought one and had a good friend of mine pick up another. Already paid him the NRD. All that's left is to pay him the balance when Mr. J is released and...presto, 2 EXs in da house!

remember that discussion we had long back regarding ultron pf vs joker pf? i have to say you won that debate considering how bad the ultron turned out lol :(

luckily i put myself on the joker pf waitlist as well and it converted a while back :yess:

Yeah, I remember that. I take no pride in winning that debate. That just happened because of the crappy QC on Ultron. Hell, if the same disaster happens with the clown prince of crime....we all lose.

Congrats on your conversion.

I bought one and had a good friend of mine pick up another. Already paid him the NRD. All that's left is to pay him the balance when Mr. J is released and...presto, 2 EXs in da house!

Cool, smart foward thinking!

I'll be doing this in the future if I like SS's Harley enough.

Please Sideshow...keep the QC high on this piece! :pray:

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Hi my friends!!, my first post in this wonderfull and "crazy" community, I say Hello from Madrid, Spain, just one question for a start, as I am a great fan of the joker and did not arrive in time for the PF EXCLUSIVE, is there anyone who does not want the piece? and may be trying to cancel the preorder who could give me a chance on this??

Thanks to all in advance.

Cheers!!!!

Was just working out the days & if this arrives in May then that will be perfect...the wife begins her Maternity Leave in May so she can be sat at home patiently waiting for the delivery for me :)

I don't care if she goes into Labour...she'll have to sit there with her legs crossed until it's certain the delivery won't be there that day ;) lol
Then maybe I'll leave work & take her to the Hospital.

She needs to get her priorities right :lol:lol

Neil

I desperately need this and Batman PF in my collection.

Back