Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

when u expecting Batman PF announcement ?? i mean for Preorder

I just want it to look like the. Oreo from sdcc! Hammer or no hammer still look amazing. I wish they would show pictures of the progress!

I hope Reg comes with Seprate detacheble Portrait :pray:

the EX is the head with the hat

I think he means the difference of:

1. The Thing PF Reg & TMNT Regs DON'T have removable heads on them since they don't come with the EX portraits.

But

2. Wolverine & Cyclops PF Regs DO have removable heads, despite the fact they obviously don't include the EX head to switch out. So if you manage to get an EX head somehow, you can at least display it the same as an EX because it's removebale.

Sounds like someone is hoping to score an EX head down the line.

1. The Thing PF Reg & TMNT Regs DON'T have removable heads on them since they don't come with the EX portraits.

But

2. Wolverine & Cyclops PF Regs DO have removable heads, despite the fact they obviously don't include the EX head to switch out. So if you manage to get an EX head somehow, you can at least display it the same as an EX because it's removebale.

it should come packaged without it. most do these days

But

yehh u got mY point what do u think abt Joker PF regular version Head removable?? I hope it is removable

Back