Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

there should be some more conversion for sure but i really doubt it will be many, the NRD make sure of that. And the fact this is a popular first DC statue from sideshow. If people were to cancel they will most likely pick something else.

congrats to the lucky person that will get my canceled order, I don't need two of these.

Est. Ship Date: May 2012. Can't wait wow!!! I'm Happy. Can't wait my EX!!!

May in USA so maybe june here in Spain :rock

I'm counting the days :rock

Dont made a rogue,Please :pray:

I can't wait either but this is my first SS piece period.

Picked the right one to get started with :yess::yess:

Neil

Wow, good luck friend! IF there is ever a time to get out of the hobby it would be now, once it starts...hard to stop.

there should be some more conversion for sure but i really doubt it will be many, the NRD make sure of that. And the fact this is a popular first DC statue from sideshow. If people were to cancel they will most likely pick something else.

I have a waitlist from September 4 that has yet to convert. I'm sure there will be more cancellations as we get closer to the release, but to date it has not helped many except those that got in right at the start. We'll see...

Back