Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

EX & a Reg. :yess:

so u will keepinG both i guess. i also ordered reg from CSC & Ex on waitlist i know it will convert for sure hope this is going to be wOw Piece ...........:)

Unless you got on the day after it sold out, I HIGHLY doubt the wait list converting. I don't think many people will be canceling the exclusive on this!

Unless you got on the day after it sold out, I HIGHLY doubt the wait list converting. I don't think many people will be canceling the exclusive on this!

why not :dunno look at the edition size 1250.

why not :dunno look at the edition size 1250.

What's your point. That just means there is that many more people that want it. The fact the wait list is CLOSED now just proves it. They don't normally close a wait list before an item ships.

so u will keepinG both i guess. i also ordered reg from CSC & Ex on waitlist i know it will convert for sure hope this is going to be wOw Piece ...........:)

It's Joker. First DC PF release. Heck yeah I'm keeping both of these beauties! :yess:

Good luck on yours though. :duff

What's your point. That just means there is that many more people that want it. The fact the wait list is CLOSED now just proves it. They don't normally close a wait list before an item ships.

I still have hope :pray: mine will convert near to shippinG ....

i feel sorry for the guys trying to get the ex version off ebay when this goes on sale, it will be worse than vampirella. Going to be a total zoo!

I am thinking its harder to mess this Joker up. I mean the only hard part to do is his head. The boot is easy still. The base is just one color. The fabric uniform is just fabric. Should be fairly ez money for SSC.

You seem to go on the WL a lot? :eek: can't wait for this. Hope Batman is next. I will be getting 2 of that.

I m new to collectinG Bro. Just started from Nov 2011. :slap
So many Statues all-ready on waitlist from that time mainly Skaar n Joker......I m waitinG for Batman too but EagrlY waitinG for Wolf Predator Legendary scale figure

i really like to see Jack Nickolson & Heath Ledger as Joker in premium format .... sure sideshow will make both of them in PF line but it will be a lonG wait:impatient:

i really like to see Jack Nickolson & Heath Ledger as Joker in premium format .... sure sideshow will make both of them in PF line but it will be a lonG wait:impatient:

A very long wait for those. Add another 10 years to your life & it will then get release. :monkey3

Back