Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Ah ____! Good thing I saw your post man. I'm gonna get hammered on May. :slap

:gah:

for me Joker -Skaar- Predator- Dutch

What Predator are you talking about?
I got 2 Jokers & Skaar. The start of this year is just freakin' rough for me! :slap

wtf are you guys complaining about :lol

I've got a lot more stuff than both of you combined

Thats cool I actually ordered only those stuff which i liked much :monkey1

Last edited:

:lol Yeah, that will NOT be converting. I guarantee it. If you really want the exclusive version, you'll be better off trying here or ebay when they ship. You won't be getting it from Sideshow, that is for sure.

I went on wl on sept. 16 so do i still have a chance?

Has a wait list ever been closed this far from shipping?

Just found out Colossus is due May as well. Was also hoping on scoring Goblin Life Sized Bust but I guess I'll be holding that off for a bit.

What's coming for you on May Ink?

Nope. Anyone that got on after a week this sold out really have no chance of getting it.

A week? Are you kdding? There are going to be 1250 of these out there. Even popular pieces like the Spider-Man comiquette converted. No reason to think otherwise with this piece.

Sideshow only closed the EX waitlist to get people to go buy the Reg.

I will be really surprised if anyone on the WL after a week will see any converts. I think you underestimate the Joker. Have you seen how many freaking Joker threads we have here? :lol

I will be really surprised if anyone on the WL after a week will see any converts. I think you underestimate the Joker. Have you seen how many freaking Joker threads we have here? :lol

And how many of those Joker threads are Hot Toys?
Go look at how many Iron Man threads there are in the Marvel section.
I don't recall the Iron Man maquettes having trouble converting.

You'll get ya convert. If you WL like a month after close, I would wish you good luck. This one got a hugh ES anyway. Its more of a strong will in waiting and not give in to the reg.

Good luck to those on the wait list for the exclusive. All I can say is, I know you won't be getting mine.

:lecture

Good luck to those on the wait list for the exclusive. All I can say is, I know you won't be getting mine.

:lecture

:lol

Unless it blows me away I reckon I'd sell my ex head, I went for the ex simply because I got on board from day 1 and it was this piece that got me into this community but I'll almost certainly be using the regular head

This will be a grail :lecture you can book on that missy:monkey1

^ Jessica is still more important than this in my books. If I can only ever have one, It'll be the rabbits wife.
Childhood memories>Solid investments

I think :lol I'll have to get both

You'll get ya convert. If you WL like a month after close, I would wish you good luck. This one got a hugh ES anyway. Its more of a strong will in waiting and not give in to the reg.

shapeimage_3.png

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Everyone on the waitlist, be patient. Many peeps on this board thought almost no one would convert after he originally sold out. Yet, many people had their waitlists converted soon after. I can't say everyone will covert but people will cancel, have declined credit cards, and in some cases face financial hardship. This piece is not done converting yet.

Back