Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Ex Gone....?

picture1bq.jpg

:yess::yess::yess:

It's definitely no error. They listed it as wait list contacted and closed in today's newsletter.

I got around to watch some of the videos from the con and I am just super excited once again! Man, I CANNOT wait!
Crossinf my fingers now that the actual product will be at least half as good as the prototype, sculpt-wise and most importantly paint-wise...

So for those that are wl on the first month of release do they still have a chance to get them or is it too late since i went on the 16th of september on the wl?

It's an interesting tactic: Show the preview video of upcoming DC PF's and then deny people that just heard about this a chance at the exclusive Joker PF.

Once hope of getting an exclusive is removed, you leave no option but to order the regular which is still TBD ES. Basically one last push to increase sales of the regular before deciding an ES.

You have a good chance. Don't let SSC fool you. This one got a high ES.

It's an interesting tactic: Show the preview video of upcoming DC PF's and then deny people that just heard about this a chance at the exclusive Joker PF.

Once hope of getting an exclusive is removed, you leave no option but to order the regular which is still TBD ES. Basically one last push to increase sales of the regular before deciding an ES.

:goodpost: :lecture

If you think about it, they stop those who just heard about this from getting the Joker PF, that creates buzz and people waiting on their site for the next exclusive. That's how you get downed servers on ordering day. It's fairly brilliant.

If the next PF is any JLA member that was previewed then they really did not need this scare tactic.

I think it's just a general response to all the wait and see attitude they read here. I will say this: they better not offer a Joker EX PF on second chance or the old send us an email trick. It would undo all the hype they are trying to create.

But you know it's going to happen. People cancel out stuff all the time. Second Chance is a little more difficult to accept given a sold out piece so early before it ships, as it would theoretically indicate that so many became available that they'd hit the WL first and then offer them up but I fully expect to see emails hit with some in-stock and WL conversions around June.

I guess the answer to the riddle is: how many people are in the current wait list? I think this is a first for them closing it out this early.

1250 ES and...500 waitlisted people in a few months time? What's the number that would make them take this route? Assuming is not a ruse as we are all guessing it is of course.

I guess the answer to the riddle is: how many people are in the current wait list? I think this is a first for them closing it out this early.

1250 ES and...500 waitlisted people in a few months time? What's the number that would make them take this route? Assuming is not a ruse as we are all guessing it is of course.

word of mouth could have happened. never know

Im just glad I got one. I wouldnt underestimate that this is the first DC release, and it started with a solid character

Back