Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I have been on enough flexpay waitlists and seen enough people get on after me without flexpay and watched them convert while i wait to know that flexpay does not covert at the same time period.

but most of the time product get released before last flex-pay :panic:

There is FlexPay and waitlist FlexPay. They are not the same.

If you have a confirmed order with FlexPay, SSC will begin charging you a few month in advance of the release of a statue. You will then be able to receive your order at the same time as customers who ordered regularly. So long as you make your payments, your order is guaranteed.

However, if you are on waitlisted FlexPay then your order is not confirmed. You will have to wait until after a statue is released and hope there are cancellations or credit card declines so that stock may become available to you. If you covert then SSC will collect payments over a few months and then ship you your statue well after everyone else has received theirs. In this scenario, SSC will have to wait months before collecting money from a customer for their merchandise. Your waitlisted FlexPay order is not guaranteed unless it converts and you make all of your flex payments.

It makes no sense for SSC to convert a flexed waitlist over a regular one. I'm sure SSC would give priority to customers who can pay all at once and move their merchandise from their warehouses quickly. That would be the reason to give regular waitlist customers a leg up over ones that are using FlexPay. It's just smart business to do so.

There is FlexPay and waitlist FlexPay. They are not the same.

If you have a confirmed order with FlexPay, SSC will begin charging you a few month in advance of the release of a statue. You will then be able to receive your order at the same time as customers who ordered regularly. So long as you make your payments, your order is guaranteed.

However, if you are on waitlisted FlexPay then your order is not confirmed. You will have to wait until after a statue is released and hope there are cancellations or credit card declines so that stock may become available to you. If you covert then SSC will collect payments over a few months and then ship you your statue well after everyone else has received theirs. In this scenario, SSC will have to wait months before collecting money from a customer for their merchandise. Your waitlisted FlexPay order is not guaranteed unless it converts and you make all of your flex payments.

It makes no sense for SSC to convert a flexed waitlist over a regular one. I'm sure SSC would give priority to customers who can pay all at once and move their merchandise from their warehouses quickly. That would be the reason to give regular waitlist customers a leg up over ones that are using FlexPay. It's just smart business to do so.

:exactly: :lecture:goodpost:
goT !t...

I have been on enough flexpay waitlists and seen enough people get on after me without flexpay and watched them convert while i wait to know that flexpay does not covert at the same time period.

Proof positive. I would refer anyone doubting the double waitlist theory, to read the Patient Zero (limited to 100 and sold out immediately while a SS server apparently fried) premium format thread where waitlist times were followed precisely by the freaks forum and the inequity of the process was revealed. We know of what we speak people. There are separate lists, whether SS wants to tell you that, or admit to that, or you even want to believe it...

:lecture

Proof positive. I would refer anyone doubting the double waitlist theory, to read the Patient Zero (limited to 100 and sold out immediately while a SS server apparently fried) premium format thread where waitlist times were followed precisely by the freaks forum and the inequity of the process was revealed. We know of what we speak people. There are separate lists, whether SS wants to tell you that, or admit to that, or you even want to believe it...

:lecture

Exactly. We have seen too many instances on this board alone that supports this logic. You have a far better chance converting your waitlist if you do not use the FlexPay option. Now, if the item is in stock, then a customer can flex away. The customer will get charged in 3 payments and the item will then ship to them.

FlexPay is a great option for collectors. However, there is a greater risk that a collector will miss out on a piece that is in demand and has a smallish ES. It becomes a roll of the dice.

If they do the same facejob like black orc no problem to call it grail

104.jpg

:exactly:

Agreed, the execution will make or break this as a defining collectible to own.

Gore group have the key

The joker team is:

Kat Sapene (Paint)
Martin Canale (Sculpt)
Tim Hansen(Costume Fabrication)
Joe Allard (Design)
Jesse Lincoln (Development)
Adam Smith (Development)

But painting group is chinese

I have no problem with chinese people but if i be the boss and they do a painting Job like rogue pf,i fired the boss painters

Is this shipping soon? It says Item shipping soon on my status page

Are you on Flex? It always says that for those orders. It's not due until next summer

Yeah British Glamour girls are my kryptonite.

I was kinda wondering that the other day, I hope we get another announcement soon. Preferably Nightwing, Batman, Red Hood, or Swamp Thing.

Back