Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I received an email trying to push the Joker PF regular from Sideshow. Perhaps they are close to closing the ES down. I think they want to have enough orders to justify the sure to be astronomical ES.

IMO the NRD:nono is what looses alot of orders for them.

On the other side of the coin, the NRD stops people from impulse ordering everything that pops up on the site and then canceling out later. The whole NRD horse has been beaten into the ground but I would say so far the results have been positive.

It's probably true that more people would order if there weren't one. That's pretty obvious. Equally true is that with it in place, a lot more people don't cancel. Not too hard to sort out which one is more in their interest.

I'm all for the NRD. Know what you want and commit. If any of us were running a business, we would take the same action. I'm actually surprised it took them this long to implement the NRD. Just wish we could get an ES reveal at the time of pre-order.

I'm all for the NRD. Know what you want and commit. If any of us were running a business, we would take the same action. I'm actually surprised it took them this long to implement the NRD.

NRD's would've never happened if people used some self control & some common sense in the first place

NRD's would've never happened if people used some self control & some common sense in the first place

Amen ink. However, there seems to be a limited amount of self control and common sense out there. It looks like a handful of peeps are hogging it all up. Congrats to all who are part of the 1%. :lol

On the other side of the coin, the NRD stops people from impulse ordering everything that pops up on the site and then canceling out later. The whole NRD horse has been beaten into the ground but I would say so far the results have been positive.

Guilty. I ordered tons of stuff back in the day and ended up canceling 95% of it so the NRD has stoped me from doing that. I think overall its probably a good thing.

It had nothing to do with self controll or common sense. Things would sell out very quickly back then so it was better to order right away and be assured you have one then you have 6 months to decide if you really did want it. Seemed pretty smart to me.

It did make sense to do that then. You didn't know what would be coming out through the course of the year so budgeting was impossible, and once you missed something good, getting it later was a waste or impossible. The NRD changes the entire situation. Things don't sell out in minutes because people are compelled to commit. It's good business, even if it annoys people who can't sleep with a pea under their 14 mattresses.

The only downside is that the NRD seems to have killed alot of demand. Since its been implemented a certain sense of collectibility has been lost, the magic is lost. I had more impulse buys then. Easily spent 4-5k a year. Now i have 1k on preorder and dont feel any threat of missing out on those items.

My FlexPay is set to end in June, if I remember correctly.

Wait list on the ex last nov 18. Do you guys think there's still a chance this will convert? I think I'm late in the game :slap

Wait list on the ex last nov 18. Do you guys think there's still a chance this will convert? I think I'm late in the game :slap

You're early. I wouldn't be surprise if someone WL now will get a convert later. This one got a huge ES.

Don't think 1250 is really big considering its the Joker:dunno

It's not, but it makes people feel empowered to act like it's bigger than it really is.

picture.php

just got the email that my ex waitlist will convert, so i have 2 days to decide if i want the ex or not.

still not 100% sold on this statue, but it's the joker and dc first pf right? hmm... to $350 or not :panic:

just got the email that my ex waitlist will convert, so i have 2 days to decide if i want the ex or not.

still not 100% sold on this statue, but it's the joker and dc first pf right? hmm... to $350 or not :panic:

Who are you kidding, congrats!! When did you jump on the list?

Back