Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

BOOM BABY, you are mine thanks to the iphone...now I need a Batman and Ivy, STAT...

Got my exclusive preordered YAY! lol managed to order it while at work.

Another thing I have to say is why are some people ordering the regula instead of the exclusive? even if you dont like the headsculpt its the same price and you get the other headsculpt with it..... Duh

If you order the EX do you also get the regular head with it?

Another thing I have to say is why are some people ordering the regula instead of the exclusive? even if you dont like the headsculpt its the same price and you get the other headsculpt with it..... Duh

Doesn't make sense, does it? Extra change-o-head for the same price and better re-sale value. :exactly:

yeah am I missing something? Is there a single conceivable reason to not get the EX if your gonna order through sideshow? You save no money, and get "less" product...

whats with all the noob questions.

me thinks its a bunch of hot toys recruits.

So true. For the same price you can leave the extra head in the box. Also, the Ex ALWAYS holds better value and increases in price quicker than a Reg. I would never order a Reg from SSC. You should at least order the Reg from a retailer. You can usually get a Reg at a discount from a retailer. Even a 10% discount comes out to a $35 savings from a retailer. SSC sure won't discount the statue. It just makes no sense to buy a Reg direct from SSC.

Exclusive ordered! :rock

Did they ever announce the winner of the contest for this piece?

Back