Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I just pre-ordered mine. I got the "standard" version without the "lip chewing". That lip chewing didn't turn out all that well in my opinion.

what if everybody else had the same idea? :p

That's okay by me. I got mine brother! I don't care if the ES is over 1000 for the Ex, this will be a grail. Hell the servers are melting, but I got 2 Ex's baby. :yess::exactly:

By the way, I just saw you made Mod. Lord help us. :lol
Seriously though, congrats Ink. :hi5:

That's okay by me. I got mine brother! I don't care if the ES is over 1000 for the Ex, this will be a grail. Hell the servers are melting, but I got 2 Ex's baby. :yess::exactly:

By the way, I just saw you made Mod. Lord help us. :lol
Seriously though, congrats Ink. :hi5:

I got mine too

and thanks lol

The ES will be huge then :gah:

Don't sweat the ES Mamba. It will be reasonable. With the amount of Joker fans out there, this will be a much sought after piece. Demand will outstrip supply. The Ex will be in great demand. Even if they make a 1000 or so, don't forget that many of the people buying will actually keep the piece. How many Ex's will actually be out there for resale? People that missed out will be dying to get one. Let's also remember that this is one SICK statue to boot.

Best $700 I ever spent. 2 Ex Jokers for me! I saw they were offering 2 Ex's per order but I thought it might be a mistake that would be corrected. Sure enough, SSC changed it to 1 Ex per account now.

One of my buds picked up another Ex for me. So, I will have 2 of these bad boys come 2nd quarter of 2012. :yess:

:clap Very smart move, filip! It is good that you have buddy ordering an extra one for you! :hi5:

At the end, first EX preordered in my life. :)

(I liked both sculpts.)

Noob questions, sorry for this:

if I choosed one single payment - when should I pay it?, when the product is released and ready to ship?

...Next year?

At the end, first EX preordered in my life. :)

(I liked both sculpts.)

Noob questions, sorry for this:

if I choosed one single payment - when should I pay it?, when the product is released and ready to ship?

...Next year?

you won't get charged until it ships next year

EX ordered.

My grumbling about ES delayed my order by not even an hour.

Man, Sideshow has me by the balls.

Ah well....now it's the countdown to Spooktacular!

Not looking good for me :(

Site isn't loading.

Back