Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Don't sweat the ES Mamba. It will be reasonable. With the amount of Joker fans out there, this will be a much sought after piece. Demand will outstrip supply. The Ex will be in great demand. Even if they make a 1000 or so, don't forget that many of the people buying will actually keep the piece. How many Ex's will actually be out there for resale? People that missed out will be dying to get one. Let's also remember that this is one SICK statue to boot.

I just hope the ES won't be more than 1000. I secured one EX, now I am trying to ask my buddy to buy another one for me. Yes, this is SICK statue I love the EX portrait. And yes this will be a grail.

How many of you are getting your orders in now? I can't even access the site.

:clap Very smart move, filip! It is good that you have buddy ordering an extra one for you! :hi5:

Gotta start subsidizing this hobby Bro.:lol
SSC's pricing is starting to hurt my wallet. I figure even if I sell this piece for only $700 in the aftermarket, I basically got the one I keep for free. This is the best Joker statue I have ever seen. I'm sure that other collectors that won't be lucky enough to score this piece will feel the same way. Let's not forget about all the peeps that dissed the piece and said they will pass on it. You know some of those same collectors will be shooting themselves in the foot later for passing on this piece.

Well hes still there for all u guys having trouble , i cant see it selling out too fast . Sure you'll all get one.

It would be great if they could space out the Batman ordering for a couple months. I want both, but don't want to get bunched up with orders that will be shipping around the same month.

any idea when we will see the batman PF. Need it to go with this one :monkey1:panic:

that's the next big question :impatient:

It would be great if they could space out the Batman ordering for a couple months. I want both, but don't want to get bunched up with orders that will be shipping around the same month.

:exactly:

If they can make it so the flex pay happens after the Joker Ships I'd be thankful.

Ordered an EX :wave

Here's to hoping a Batman doesn't come for a while :pray:

Back