Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I'm on this one for sure! I will probably keep it for my own collection, but it may very well become very valuable. When the Batman PF comes out, it will probably have an even larger edition size. Therefore, many of those people who buy a Batman will now want a joker to accompany it and the joker will become a hot commodity.

3001291_press02.jpg

WTF is that????

Could this mean an alternate arm on the eventual Batman PF of him punching this Joker face?

Why would he bite his lip if he is about to be punched? Unless it is an after the punch look. Still not sure I would bite my lip if someone socked me in the mouth.

Why would he bite his lip if he is about to be punched? Unless it is an after the punch look. Still not sure I would bite my lip if someone socked me in the mouth.

Remember this is the joker we talking about. He gets happy and excited when batman fights him. That punch probably got him so excited he started biting his lip lol.

Really hoping a low ES on the ex

hope the ex has a smaller edition size!

Everyone says this until they miss out. And then they whine that Sideshow is so stupid to only make x amount of the EX :lol

:cuckoo:

Its sad we've long forgotten to collect to collect and not to buy just to flip.

Everyone says this until they miss out. And then they whine that Sideshow is so stupid to only make x amount of the EX :lol

Good point Munch! I hope Sideshow will make enough EX Joker PF for everyone.. I hope that I can get mine tomorrow :pray:

yeah, I don't care how many SS makes as long as I (and everyone else who wants one) can get one.

I couldn't agree more, Munch.

yeah, I don't care how many SS makes as long as I (and everyone else who wants one) can get one.

:lecture :goodpost:

yup, makes it almost impossible to find great pieces when they sell out. looking for a gambit pf ex and the only one i found was $800

like that extra head or not, its obvious sideshow has really improved their sculpting. excellent!

Yeah. I feel sorry for the Jason Voorhees fans that missed out on the Ex because it was such a low number.

I just want to hurry up and add this to the cart, proceed to check out, hit the place your order button and get this over with before the EX sells out. That way I can go about my business and not have to worry about it for the rest of the day. :D

:exactly:
I just want to hurry up and add this to the cart, proceed to check out, hit the place your order button and get this over with before the EX sells out. That way I can go about my business and not have to worry about it for the rest of the day. :D

Ditto. I want this to be over and him in my purchase history.

Back