Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

Man the joker looks absolutely insane with his second head! Not really digging the lip biting but still looks wicked!

I love the EX head. The biting lip just oozes that sarcastic "Who, little o'l me?" look as he is pulling the blade out of that cane. Playing up his innocence as he's about to slice you to ribbons. I think that really shows the 180 mood swings the Joker can have. I almost wish it wasn't with the hat though. With the hat I feel he needs the trenchcoat too. They've always gone together to me.

I don't get many PF, but Bat's Rouges Gallery is a must for me.

question..for a PF, what does the shipping end up costing stateside, I'm assuming it varies state to state...but roughly what can you expect to pay ?

The Ex head's kind of funky, in a good way - I'm down for one.

$25-$26.25 for shipping here in Canada. FEDEX delivers in roughly 2 business days. I have Sue Storm women of marvel statue shipping tomorrow. Should be here by Friday.

Exclusive is cool, but not a must in my opinion.

I'll still try for the exclusive though, this is the only line I'm collecting now.

Re: Joker PF

He's biting his lip in the mad hatter portrait.

3001291_press02.jpg

I just don't like that at all. :monkey4 Maybe if he wasn't biting his lip but still...

Looks like the ex head looks good from the left side only.
I'm actually a little upset that there's no print with the ex. I was also hoping that it was only going to be $325, but I was still betting on it being $350.
I'm still definitely ordering the ex.

Actually now that I've had more time to look at the photos the EX head is not really that bad.. I think I was hoping for a laughing wildly head... but I still think this is amazing all the way around!

WOW, that is a terrible EX head. Way to geeked out for my liking. Awful choice. Right up there with Cyclops Ex head.

3001291_press02.jpg
14727d1292358119-cyclops-premium-format-figure-1sideclopspff5.jpg

If i bought this statue i would never, ever display that head...really bad.

Back