Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF (updates first post)

I was reading through some of the post on this board and statue forum and i find it comical on the sell out prediction times. Some people think this statue will be in stock for months. Some people even think there will be over 4000 of these produced. I think the ex. will sell out in record time (under 2 hours) and the ex ES will be 750.

I don't think ss will produce 4000 of these.even the iron man vi maquette had 2800 statues produces!it's not marvel!I am guessing an es of 750 is a bit high since it's joker.

I think 500 would be a good number.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these years and I never really noticed.

It used to come out around 9pm EST. I don't remember why or when it changed. Probably when they started having a lot more pre-orders go up with it.

I think 500 would be a good number.

It used to come out around 9pm EST. I don't remember why or when it changed. Probably when they started having a lot more pre-orders go up with it.

I'm glad they did...means those of us in the UK don't have to wake up at stupid O'Clock to pre-order ;) lol

Looking forward to tonight...going to be manic with everyone trying to get on at once.

Bit like the panic I have when buying the UK NFL tickets :rotfl:rotfl

Neil

Word on the street is that they're making 10,000 of these since the Joker is so popular.

Really? I heard from the street the lowdown is they were making a million.

Really? I heard from the street the lowdown is they were making a million.

9233134.jpg

Back