Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my custom Joker head and love it! Not sure why first couple pics loaded sideways,sorry about that.

IMG_8545.jpg

IMG_8553.jpg

IMG_8559.jpg

IMG_8560.jpg

IMG_8563.jpg

I am digging this old thread up. I just recieved the EX of this. I love it, theres so much to like. The head sculpt wows me every time i look at it.

I have an issue where he is wobbly, is that common? is there a known fix (that i dont know about)? I also really like the customs created for this. Love it

I am digging this old thread up. I just recieved the EX of this. I love it, theres so much to like. The head sculpt wows me every time i look at it.

I have an issue where he is wobbly, is that common? is there a known fix (that i dont know about)? I also really like the customs created for this. Love it

Congrats! It's a great PF. I have the EX as well. The portraits on this are spectacular. Mine sits on the base fairly well but he moves easily if you bump him at all. He won't fall over but he doesn't stay firmly in place.

Hey guys sorry to resurrect a thread but I was wondering if anybody here had any tips, I bought this piece from an ebay seller however the one I received has an issue. As you can see he leans severely when inserted into the base. It's almost like the peg hole is too large. I'm dealing with the seller right now but I was wondering if there's anything I could do to keep the piece as I don't think I'll manage to snag a basically mint Joker EX for the price that I got em at again.Joker Lean.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys sorry to resurrect a thread but I was wondering if anybody here had any tips, I bought this piece from an ebay seller however the one I received has an issue. As you can see he leans severely when inserted into the base. It's almost like the peg hole is too large. I'm dealing with the seller right now but I was wondering if there's anything I could do to keep the piece as I don't think I'll manage to snag a basically mint Joker EX for the price that I got em at again.View attachment 423768

You can try to slide some thin strips of paper into the front of the hole so it doesn't leave any wiggle room.

You can try to slide some thin strips of paper into the front of the hole so it doesn't leave any wiggle room.

I've thought about that but I'm afraid it's gonna go wrong very quickly, like if I can't get the paper out or anything like that.

The peg hole is probably too small

I'm not so sure it's that. When you insert him at first it's all good, he sits flush. The second you let go he leans forward and almost tips over. He's got enough room to actually rotate a bit either way and if I rotate him to the left he seems to stand flush on his own but I'm afraid of leaving him like that as it seems it's not supposed to be that way.

Back