Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, Alvaro did a bang up job. I know he did a New 52 joker head and he was working on a Hobbit orc bust but I hope does more customs for Sideshow PFs that are coming out

When I seen the pics all i could say was YESSSSSS that looks awesome Bud Congrats

Looks awesome Josh....:) I just today picked up a Joker PF EX finally for the collection...been a lot easier just sticking to batman related items...

Hey guys,

Considering we've seen variants for the Batman PF and Poison Ivy PF, I would have thought that Sideshow would be doing a variant of the Joker PF as well. Looking at the total number of Batman PF(EX and Reg) and Modern Age variants(11,500), I would have thought that they would be making more Jokers as the total count for the Joker PF is ONLY 3750. I guess this makes the Joker PF quite rare despite it's ES.

What do you guys think?

Hey guys,

Considering we've seen variants for the Batman PF and Poison Ivy PF, I would have thought that Sideshow would be doing a variant of the Joker PF as well. Looking at the total number of Batman PF(EX and Reg) and Modern Age variants(11,500), I would have thought that they would be making more Jokers as the total count for the Joker PF is ONLY 3750. I guess this makes the Joker PF quite rare despite it's ES.

What do you guys think?

I think you're spot on. I don't know when, but someday in the near future I fully expect the Joker PF to really spike in the aftermarket. This is a phenomenal sculpt of a super popular villain and the relatively low ES should have this PF steadily climbing in price. To be honest, I'm shocked the EX isn't selling for a G already. I think what happened to the Deadpool PF will happen with the Joker. One day when we aren't expecting it, he'll start selling for big $$$. I was shocked when I found out that the Deadpool PF is pushing a grand on ebay now. For me, that came out of nowhere. I can see that happening with the Joker.

If SDCC gives us more Bat-villains his stock will rise for sure. Joker, Harley, Ivy, Catwoman....the line is starting to take shape nicely.

I think the reason why there is no Joker PF variant is due to the video game version just being offered recently.

By Troy McDevitt.

11050700_10207559721210579_8006349784521554796_n.jpg

I think you're spot on. I don't know when, but someday in the near future I fully expect the Joker PF to really spike in the aftermarket. This is a phenomenal sculpt of a super popular villain and the relatively low ES should have this PF steadily climbing in price. To be honest, I'm shocked the EX isn't selling for a G already. I think what happened to the Deadpool PF will happen with the Joker. One day when we aren't expecting it, he'll start selling for big $$$. I was shocked when I found out that the Deadpool PF is pushing a grand on ebay now. For me, that came out of nowhere. I can see that happening with the Joker.

It went to a 1000 already finally due to suicide squad preview at comic con look at the sold section on ebay and it's going to go up as more preview is shown in tv so get em before it skyrockets which it will really soon.

It went to a 1000 already finally due to suicide squad preview at comic con look at the sold section on ebay and it's going to go up as more preview is shown in tv so get em before it skyrockets which it will really soon.

I haven't been keeping up with the price on this guy but if that is the case then it might be time to let him go.

It's amazing! Worthy of being a 1K statue along with Gambit, Venom and the others. Almost a 10 just a 9.9 because I have it displayed with the blade out and the blades not metal. 9.99999 ha. But yeah incredible

Also an idea I haven't seen too many do is flip up the left arm sleeve slightly to show the cuff link. That's how mine is.

It's amazing! Worthy of being a 1K statue along with Gambit, Venom and the others. Almost a 10 just a 9.9 because I have it displayed with the blade out and the blades not metal. 9.99999 ha. But yeah incredible

Also an idea I haven't seen too many do is flip up the left arm sleeve slightly to show the cuff link. That's how mine is.
I showcase the cuff link. Awesome detail! This was my first PF.

I haven't been keeping up with the price on this guy but if that is the case then it might be time to let him go.

The seller i contacted didn't want to sell his statue so he bid really high to see how much it would go up to and it ended at 998 and he charged 78 dollars in shipping so that is a great plan by the seller just to see how the ex would sell auction wise without buy it now.

Back