Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all your inputs, guys! I just got Joker, regular #2109/2500 earlier. Was I surprised to see how small the box was! Made it easier to bring home compared to the huge Hellboy PF box I brought home last moth :lol

Will try to get Batman next. The sale was actually Batman and Joker PFs as a set. I could have had a $40 discount if I got the set, but priorities are present and I can only get one so I decided to get that which is harder to find now :) Will try to post pics when not busy.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...gloves-crowbar-custom-spazzy.html#post8258967
2vjo0w7.jpg

25g5sf8.jpg

116l1j9.jpg

2aio6s8.jpg

Hey guys does anyone else use their SSC PF's as practice for drawing and or digital painting??? If so which ones..? Here is one I just finished.. let me know what you think?

joker_digital_lores.jpg

That's a great use of the figure. Nothing better than looking at an object to improve drawing skills!

Yeah very nice art there dude. And yeah all Batman PF's that have come out haven been excellent. This definitely being the best one. Reminds me of the other best use of fabrics on a PF the old Red Skull. One day hopefully we'll get a Two Face with a suit just as well done.

That's a great use of the figure. Nothing better than looking at an object to improve drawing skills!

Yeah very nice art there dude. And yeah all Batman PF's that have come out haven been excellent. This definitely being the best one. Reminds me of the other best use of fabrics on a PF the old Red Skull. One day hopefully we'll get a Two Face with a suit just as well done.

Thanks guys.. appreciate the kind words.. I really like using the SCC statues in my collection to improve my drawing and painting skills...the nice part you can just rotate them around to get different angels... Since I'm drawing and painting right in Photoshop with my Wacom tablet... having my computer in the same room with the collection makes it a no brainer!

Looking for some advice. I love this piece but outside of checking it for damage, it's been living in it's original box, as I have just run out of room and am downsizing to 1/6th. The advice is, where's the better location to sell...ebay or on here? and if on here, isn't there a fairly recent membership thing to allow you to sell?

Looking for some advice. I love this piece but outside of checking it for damage, it's been living in it's original box, as I have just run out of room and am downsizing to 1/6th. The advice is, where's the better location to sell...ebay or on here? and if on here, isn't there a fairly recent membership thing to allow you to sell?

My recommendation would be to sell on here. Might get a little less, if you're willing to give a bit of a discount to your fellow members, but I feel that the people on this forum (with good feedback scores) are going to be more reliable/reasonable than your average EBay Buyer. Just my two cents.

Edit: Yes, there is a fee for becoming a premium member, which is the only way to sell on the forum.

Back