Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My phone background. :lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 199
The exclusive for this guy had been readily available on ebay for $450+ for quite awhile, now the norm appears to be $650+. Looks like the demand may have finally exceeded the available supply.

pics by Bmutha
IMG_1340-001.JPG

IMG_1355-001.JPG
[/QUOTE]

real nice photo's Bmutha.. he almost looks like a real guy in face paint and bad teeth there.

nice phone background Is-rael

Joker is one of my fav's.I think it's one of the very best if not the best mixed media statue Sideshow has accomplished so far.

The exclusive for this guy had been readily available on ebay for $450+ for quite awhile, now the norm appears to be $650+. Looks like the demand may have finally exceeded the available supply.

He was the first DC, and a good one too

I would prefer Nicholson or Ledger. Do not like the EX Joker head at all. I think it's well executed, but I still don't like it.

Well I dont collect pf's but managed to get Hellboy cheap and went to pick him up from a guy who had loads of pf's on display. Of all of them, the joker just stood out miles from the rest and I as blown away just how great he looked. even the base is something to see. I will be getting this hopefully in the next few weeks.

Congrats to all those that have or are getting him. A stunning piece .

Well I dont collect pf's but managed to get Hellboy cheap and went to pick him up from a guy who had loads of pf's on display. Of all of them, the joker just stood out miles from the rest and I as blown away just how great he looked. even the base is something to see. I will be getting this hopefully in the next few weeks.

Congrats to all those that have or are getting him. A stunning piece .
Great choice gypsy. I sold my Joker PF & I immediately regretted it but I'm happy to say Joker is back in my collection

Joker is the best DC PF. 9.9 of 10 no doubt. No metal blade is the one point off. I don't ever expect those anyway. But mines also displayed with the blade out.

Back