Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know he was talking about Joker PF. I asked him about Bust coz of his sign pic. i thought he must have pre-ordered it

He probably PO'd it then. I just though you may have accidentally been in the wrong thread because we were talking about the PF. No harm done.

i know he was talking about Joker PF. I asked him about Bust coz of his sign pic. i thought he must have pre-ordered it

Yeah ordered but I haven't got it yet. I bought mine from my reseller so I won't get mine for a few more months yet but yeah everything in my Sig has been ordered :)

I'm really on the fence about buying this statue. I love the face sculpt, but I don't know if I can get over the fabric. This is a big decision for me because if I don't get Joker then I'm going to sell my Harley and cancel my Catwoman. I just think I'm more into the full sculpts, but who knows how long it will be before they make fully sculpted versions of these characters. I would appreciate some input from some fellow forum members because I'm going crazy trying to decide what I should do.

I'm really on the fence about buying this statue. I love the face sculpt, but I don't know if I can get over the fabric. This is a big decision for me because if I don't get Joker then I'm going to sell my Harley and cancel my Catwoman. I just think I'm more into the full sculpts, but who knows how long it will be before they make fully sculpted versions of these characters. I would appreciate some input from some fellow forum members because I'm going crazy trying to decide what I should do.

Okay so I can ask this. Do you love how the fabric works on Harley?? If you do then you will LOVE Joker. The fabric on him is better and more intricate with an amazing finish. However if you are NOT happy with the ratio of sculpt to fabric on Harley... Well.. It is basically the same ratio on Joker, but the costuming on Joker is 10 times more detailed than Harley. I personally bought Joker, but I was never in love with the fabric to sculpt ratio. The sculpt that is there is FANTASTIC, but when I had to sell my Joker to fix the family computer I wasn't even a little bit sorry I had to, and I have never missed it. Unlike say Batman or Superman the body sculpt on the Joker is completely obscured by the fabric, and I personally want to see the sculpt. Now that is just my opinion though, many here adore him, but he is just not my cup of tea.

Last edited:

Okay so I can ask this. Do you love how the fabric works on Harley?? If you do then you will LOVE Joker. The fabric on him is better and more intricate with an amazing finish. However if you are NOT happy with the ratio of sculpt to fabric on Harley... Well.. It is basically the same ratio on Joker, but the costuming on Joker is 1 times more detailed than Harley. I personally bought Joker, but I was never in love with the fabric to sculpt ratio. The sculpt that is there is FANTASTIC, but when I had to sell my Joker to fix the family computer I wasn't even a little bit sorry I had to, and I have never missed it. Unlike say Batman or Superman the body sculpt on the Joker is completely obscured by the fabric, and I personally want to see the sculpt. Now that is just my opinion though, many here adore him, but he is just not my cup of tea.

Now that the sane version has been said:
If you do not buy this Joker you will regret it for the rest of Joker loving life. Clowns will haunt your dreams and every smile you see will remind you of the heart break of not owning him. He will become your nemesis and destroy your life until one day you have lost everything; family, friends, home and on that day you'll fall over dead with a grin on your face in fantastic irony. The end.

Happy collecting :devil

Now that the sane version has been said:
If you do not buy this Joker you will regret it for the rest of Joker loving life. Clowns will haunt your dreams and every smile you see will remind you of the heart break of not owning him. He will become your nemesis and destroy your life until one day you have lost everything; family, friends, home and on that day you'll fall over dead with a grin on your face in fantastic irony. The end.

Happy collecting :devil

See what buying him did to Josh.... It broke his poor little mind....:horror

P.S. Josh you have no idea how much it scares me that you consider my opinion SANE!!!!

See what buying him did to Josh.... It broke his poor little mind....:horror

P.S. Josh you have no idea how much it scares me that you consider my opinion SANE!!!!

35145d1370269560t-joker-laughing-gif-o.jpg

I regret not buying this when it was in stock with SS but I was just discovering the hobby and wasn't sure I wanted to take the plunge. I however don't buy anything second hand so I'll be waiting for the next version which I know will be a long time coming. I don't see you rational of selling Harley however and cancelling Catwoman just because you don't have this. These things are amazing in their own right.

I regret not buying this when it was in stock with SS but I was just discovering the hobby and wasn't sure I wanted to take the plunge. I however don't buy anything second hand so I'll be waiting for the next version which I know will be a long time coming. I don't see you rational of selling Harley however and cancelling Catwoman just because you don't have this. These things are amazing in their own right.

I just passed on Joker at pretty much retail for the second time, but it's OK because I've decided to take my collection in another direction. I've decided to sell my Harley EX as well and most likely cancel Catwoman because I'm just not that into the cloth. I will keep Batman and Superman because they just look too cool to get rid of, and for some reason I like the mixed media on them.

I just passed on Joker at pretty much retail for the second time, but it's OK because I've decided to take my collection in another direction. I've decided to sell my Harley EX as well and most likely cancel Catwoman because I'm just not that into the cloth. I will keep Batman and Superman because they just look too cool to get rid of, and for some reason I like the mixed media on them.
You'll regret it my dear dorknight.
ju7aty7a.jpg

ju7aty7a.jpg

I was thinking that as well, but I'm kind of trying to stick to fully sculpted pieces with the exception of a few (Batman and Superman being two of them). I'm going to keep Green Ivy and WW because they're exactly what I'm looking for in a statue (that's if the paint turns out alright). I know Sideshow will eventually make fully sculpted versions of all my favorite characters. I really hope Darkseid doesn't have any cloth.

ju7aty7a.jpg

Seeing that picture reminds me that I haven't ordered Catwoman yet. They look so good all together

Really hoping we see a Blue Batman at SDCC & really hoping to see some more Rogues. Two-Face, Riddler, Bane, Freeze, Croc, Scarecrow, Ra's Al Ghul.... etc etc
Just the thought leaves me :drool

Got Joker back in the collection today. I massively regretted selling this when I 1st had him.

gatynaje.jpg

It's been a great few days for me. Batman PF finally coming yesterday & Joker today :)

Looking good Steve. Bats and Joker PFs makes for an excellent display in any collection. Glad to see he arrived minty fresh for you.

Looking good Steve. Bats and Joker PFs makes for an excellent display in any collection. Glad to see he arrived minty fresh for you.

Cheers filip :)

I managed to pick one up from a French reseller. He said he had barely displayed it in a glass cabinet. I was planning on getting Joker later but the price seems to be steadily rising here in Europe

Back