Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great choice gypsy. I sold my Joker PF & I immediately regretted it but I'm happy to say Joker is back in my collection

Im just waiting for one to come in at the right price. I did buy it 3 weeks ago but the supplier Couldnt get stock. Was a good price too.
Its such a stunning piece. Other than loving the joker, I love pieces that have presence, colour and look kinda freaky and insane. This has all those and some.

It will be mine :)

Im just waiting for one to come in at the right price. I did buy it 3 weeks ago but the supplier Couldnt get stock. Was a good price too.
Its such a stunning piece. Other than loving the joker, I love pieces that have presence, colour and look kinda freaky and insane. This has all those and some.

It will be mine :)

I can't remember how much I payed for my latest one. I think it was £320 posted (new) which is a good price now. I played £250 for my 1st one though

Good luck with the search be patient & I'm sure will pick one up for a fair price :)

I can't remember how much I payed for my latest one. I think it was £320 posted (new) which is a good price now. I played £250 for my 1st one though

Good luck with the search be patient & I'm sure will pick one up for a fair price :)

I sure did. Managed to get the exclusive at a good price. It really is a superb statue. Will take some pics :)

With so many custom heads for Bats and Harley, wondering if he will he ever get one too. Guess he's an old release now. I think there's just The New 52 version and a few that John made with alternate caps.

Is there a rumoured Joker variant or are we just talking about Batman?

The only DC Rumored variant I'd heard about was Batman and that was because we all saw the different head sculpt in the SSC video tour. But, that being said, we didn't see the Poison Ivy repaint coming at all. I just don't know where anyone is getting the Joker talk from.

The only DC Rumored variant I'd heard about was Batman and that was because we all saw the different head sculpt in the SSC video tour. But, that being said, we didn't see the Poison Ivy repaint coming at all. I just don't know where anyone is getting the Joker talk from.
Gotcha, yeah I knew of the Batman which I really hope is true because I'm desperate for a blue Batman

But another Joker PF would also be a welcome editon to my collection :naughty

If I am not mistaking, SSC plans to do 3 PF Arkham Asylum characters (video game), If they sell well a fourth will be on sale.
It is highly likely that Batman and Joker will be 2 of those 3.

I am hoping for an Arkham City Harley

If I am not mistaking, SSC plans to do 3 PF Arkham Asylum characters (video game), If they sell well a fourth will be on sale.
It is highly likely that Batman and Joker will be 2 of those 3.

I am hoping for an Arkham City Harley
Yep, but thats a different line, as is the teased Heath Ledger Joker. A variant comic Joker would be news.

There needs to be another comic Joker PF as there are a total of 9500 comic Batmans and only 3750 Jokers. That leaves 5250 of us that own or will own the Batman PF who will be missing out on Batman's #1 villain to go with him.
According to some peeps around here, there are too many Joker PFs already. Don't you know you can easily pick up this PF for $100 less than retail because of the HUGE ES? :lol

Seriously though, there will always be more Bats fans than Joker fans. Not everyone who has a Bats PF will want a Joker PF too. I have both pieces and love them both. However, some peeps may not be able to afford both or simply may not like Joker as a character. Either way, I would always expect the Bat to outsell the Joker. He's just more popular.

Back