Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I was thinking about the Varient question, and while I don't think it is likely I could see SSC doing a Adams or Aparo head sculpt and changing the suit a bit so as t have something that goes along with the grey and blue batman when it happens.

They showed what looked like a Neal Adams head sculpt for the Batman PF on that Sideshow tour video.

I don't know a fully sculpted Arkham Asylum based one I could go for. Wasn't the bigges fan of this oversized Barbie Doll:wink1:

Then you should probably sell that "giant barbie doll" of a Batman :wink:

Batman has his cap which pushes from Barbie to Statue/work of art....lol

You know what the worst part is. This is probably the only PF Joker I'll get because to me it's perfect but, and there is a but, if they decided to do a Comiquette 1/5th scale or a vs. Dio with Bats and Joker I'd be in and I'd justify it to myself by saying, "Well it's a different scale, so it doesn't count." :lol

IMO it would be hard to improve on the Joker. While I can understand the whole "not enough sculpt" argument, it will be hard to top that head sculpt. Plus the clothing looks good and the pose is perfect. I love fully sculpted but IMO Joker does not need a full sculpt.

Batman IMO has much more room for improvement. Either Fully sculpted or another PF. The present PF is nice but I look forward to what they do with this character in the future.

It will be hard to top this Joker. Not saying it can't be done but they would basically have to take that same head sculpt design and make another pose. Anything different then that style of head sculpt will be a fail in my eyes.

Thanks very much. That's typical that that happens ha. I just ordered a Regular Batman PF from bbts. Would've preferred a blue/grey one. Especially if it has an EX. Just like I bought a Poison Ivy PF for almost $500 on eBay and then a week later the green with envy one was shown. Horrible luck.

Should be getting this back in my collection next week :)

I regretted selling this 1st time round. Should be a busy few weeks because my Batman & Harley PF's are due to ship any day now as well as my Punisher PF and that's just for starters

Should be getting this back in my collection next week :)

I regretted selling this 1st time round. Should be a busy few weeks because my Batman & Harley PF's are due to ship any day now as well as my Punisher PF and that's just for starters

Congrats. You did the right thing reacquiring Joker. If you have Bats and Harley you can't be missing Joker. They look great together.

Congrats. You did the right thing reacquiring Joker. If you have Bats and Harley you can't be missing Joker. They look great together.

Thanks filip :) I'm getting close to having all my must have Marvel characters now once all my pre-orders come in, so I'll be concentrating mainly on Batman & his rogues in the future so I need Joker

should have never sold it

Never had a choice at the time because of unexpected circumstances but I always planned on going back & picking him back up so all is good

Hey man, sometimes a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. :lol At least he was able to get another one for his collection.

Ha cheers filip :)

The guy who originally said he would hold it for me for a week must of sold it because I sent him a few messages asking him for details but he just ignored me but luckily I won one on eBay & saved £40 so that worked out well :)

The guy who originally said he would hold it for me for a week must of sold it because I sent him a few messages asking him for details but he just ignored me but luckily I won one on eBay & saved £40 so that worked out well :)

NICE! At least that worked out in your favor. Hope he arrives minty fresh for you.

have u got ur Joker Bust??

RB was talking about the Joker PF, not the bust. He had to sell his PF awhile back and just recently was able to buy another one. I'm not sure if he ordered the bust.

i know he was talking about Joker PF. I asked him about Bust coz of his sign pic. i thought he must have pre-ordered it

Back