Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talked to them via chat and now it will be shipped by the end of the week :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
they say they take extra care for international shipment :monkey1

I'm still holding out for hope that my waitlist will convert. I placed it on the 13th June at 4:30am PST. I have the reg on order from September of 2011, but I set my flex payment for the 25th, so my final payment hasn't happened yet. Time will tell.

The Man Who Laughs!!

Joker Reg PF 274/2500 - Sideshow

He looks awesome!!! Great PF!
First of all I almost thought I got the wrong item because the package was much smaller than the ones I got recently.
Now the base is awesome! the clown faces are really cool, the wood on the top of the base looks very realistic and texture and coloring are great.
The face is insane... literally.
And the rest is also very cool the little 'J' pouch, the dagger/cane, the shoes.

you take great pictures.

good job. :panic:

Yes! My reg will be delivered Friday!

This is my first statue ever and I'm so excited to start off my collection with this.

I never even thought about rotating the hands so the kife shows... cool. I can't wait to get him tomorrow.

I never even thought about rotating the hands so the kife shows... cool. I can't wait to get him tomorrow.

I thought the knife is kind of weird because it does not have a sharp but more of a flat tip blade.

That is some terrible music.

Don't yah love techno? :lol How are u? Haven't seen u here much...

JOKER-2.jpg

JOKER-1.jpg

JOKER.jpg

Francois Noir Unboxing & review on Joker PF Ex

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvAEqr_rPQ8&feature=em-uploademail[/ame]

Last edited:
this is going to be future grail regular - Exclusive both of them no matter with ES .......... Sideshow did great job on 1st DC PF .......hope they will do same for the coming DC line PF's

Back