Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

doesnt matter whether it's comic or movie. business wise i think it makes sense to make any statue of a character that will star in the movie closer to the movie date. but i agree i expect the movie pfs to be last.

A comic Batman PF will sell like crazy whether on Dark Knight Rises' release, Valentine's Day, President's Day, Halloween,.........

You are a tooooyyy!! ;)

I need to remind you every once in awhile. I always remember that as your avatar, my son loved that part of Toy Story when he was little. :)

I don't even have the pic anymore... maybe I need to find it for a "classic" avatar day. :)

350 dollars seem fair to me as long as there arent quality issues!

350 dollars seem fair to me as long as there arent quality issues!

I'm thinking it's not a bad price myself but I may have to reconsider once the pre-orders go up.

I'm expecting it all in to cost me about £350 including UK VAT so it will be pricey but I'm thinking it will be well worth it.

Neil

I think it's a fair price, and I agree as long as the paint apps from the factory look great!

It's always funny for 5 days every year my collecting goes from a "fun hobby" to a "religion".....:)

I'm thinking it's not a bad price myself but I may have to reconsider once the pre-orders go up.

I'm expecting it all in to cost me about £350 including UK VAT so it will be pricey but I'm thinking it will be well worth it.

Neil

That's How much will cost to me also,but definately it's worth it.It has been a long time for me to see a statue and say wow from the first sight.

Neil

Getting it from SSC should cost me

$350 + $25 shipping = £230
20% VAT = £46
Fedex Fee £10

Total £286 so not as bad as £350 thank god :horror :lol

Getting it from SSC should cost me

$350 + $25 shipping = £230
20% VAT = £46
Fedex Fee £10

Total £286 so not as bad as £350 thank god :horror :lol

Lol that was a very quick & brief approximation I did working on about $40-$50 shipping & I wasn't sure on Fedex costs so just covered myself really so ordering direct like you I'm quids in at about the same price :yess:

Win Win & a definite pre-order for me :hi5:

Neil

It's always cheaper for me getting direct from ssc compared to uk sites. O and you can get the ex :yess:

Back