Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

I think that might be AH! line for DC women, so perhaps 1/5, 1/6... :monkey3

1/5? don't see it

blind-man.gif

DC wasn't listed immediately in the LSF category even though in SSC Chat Chris said eventually he thinks they will. I'm guess that is a concept for a PF that was blown up to show off the styling. The small various Wonder Woman designs looks similar to what they showed for the Daredevil PF/Comiquettes not too long ago.

DC wasn't listed immediately in the LSF category even though in SSC Chat Chris said eventually he thinks they will. I'm guess that is a concept for a PF that was blown up to show off the styling. The small various Wonder Woman designs looks similar to what they showed for the Daredevil PF/Comiquettes not too long ago.

Mikey, so Sideshow will make 1:5 scale Comiquettes for DC Superheroes and supervillains? How about 1:2 scale Legendary Scale Busts?

Mikey, so Sideshow will make 1:5 scale Comiquettes for DC Superheroes and supervillains? How about 1:2 scale Legendary Scale Busts?

According to Chris, they'll be a video that details what they'll be doing but unofficially there has been mention of PFs, Comiquettes, 1:2 busts, 1:1 busts, the whole magilla. We'll see though what SSC officially announces at their panel.

I'm really shocked that there is no sign of a Batman PF on the graphic on display behind the Joker. Seems like the logical next step after the Joker.

Not at all. I am sure the reason they didnt put out batman first is due to the movie coming out in a year. they will release it closer to the movie date. Joker isnt in the next movie so it seems like a perfect piece to debut.

According to Chris, they'll be a video that details what they'll be doing but unofficially there has been mention of PFs, Comiquettes, 1:2 busts, 1:1 busts, the whole magilla. We'll see though what SSC officially announces at their panel.

Thx for the info, Mikey :hi5:

The ears do need to be whiter, but it's a must buy for me.

I wished they'd started with a Superman PF, the DCD Superman PF is awful, while the DCD Joker PF is pretty good.

The sketches of future possibilities look very nice. But where am I going to put all these oversized statues?

Not at all. I am sure the reason they didnt put out batman first is due to the movie coming out in a year. they will release it closer to the movie date. Joker isnt in the next movie so it seems like a perfect piece to debut.
That would be true for the Dark Knight Rises batman PF/Maquette.

This Joker here is a comic version, I think it is inevitable that a comic version bats will follow.

Anyone on the floor in SDCC get a firm(er) PO date from the SSC guys in the booth?

Last edited:

That would be true for the Dark Knight Rises batman PF/Maquette.

This Joker here is a comic version, I think it is inevitable that a comic version bats will follow.

Anyone on the floor in SDCC get a firm(er) PO date from the SSC guys in the booth?

doesnt matter whether it's comic or movie. business wise i think it makes sense to make any statue of a character that will star in the movie closer to the movie date. but i agree i expect the movie pfs to be last.

Back