Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joker PF

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNGPH_UXQ58"]‪Sideshow Collectables DC Joker PF SDCC 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

thanks for the video Averone. This is my most wanted piece from Comic Con.

I don't collect PFs but this Joker is tempting. I love the look of this figure and how scary that sculpt is.

Are those extra 1:1 props at the base of the PF included?

I dont think its overpriced at all :dunno hot toys has the 1/6 line.

I didn't say it was overpriced; I said it was "too rich for my blood."

And Hot Toys has the movie license not the comic based one. So again I say: I hope the 1/6 figure is based on this design.

And Hot Toys has the movie license not the comic based one. So again I say: I hope the 1/6 figure is based on this design.

Me too. It would be nice if they were able to announce the 1:6 before the 1:4 ships. I can't think of a better way to talk me out of the statue.

I don't collect PFs but this Joker is tempting. I love the look of this figure and how scary that sculpt is.

Are those extra 1:1 props at the base of the PF included?

Like me but I'm really tempted by this piece, my favourite villian. It would be great to have him in 1/4 Scale.

Like me but I'm really tempted by this piece, my favourite villian. It would be great to have him in 1/4 Scale.

doit-1.jpg

They will prob have a high edition atleast 1500 regular

i dont think so...1500 is too high for joker...even spiderman had 1250 regulars...i am guessing 1000 or even 900 is a good choice.i do like joker so much,but he is not batman or superman.just my opinion though.

i dont think so...1500 is too high for joker...even spiderman had 1250 regulars...i am guessing 1000 or even 900 is a good choice.i do like joker so much,but he is not batman or superman.just my opinion though.

I would say that 900 for joker are way too few. Even at 1500 it will sell fast. Why not make the money off the regs and keep a relatively low ex number? I can see even non collectors shedding the money for this joker.

sent from my Galaxy SII

people are complaining on other forums about the red on his ears :lol

That must be something pushed by DC I've heard their MQS has it and their 13" has it something fierce. Much more subtle here.

i dont understand why some people are complaining!this piece is perfect!from the pose to the fabric and everything!even dcd is a joke comparing with this!!

Back