Joker ledger , 1/1 paint progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An exceptional talent Mr Causey. However I do think the forehead looks a little bit too big. Hairline a bit high perhaps but still best joker representation around.

Thanks Gentlemen, Miles the hair is still in works I have allot left to do, just a progress shot. it is hard to recreate chaos!

some more progress shots, this will have more hair added as well as eyelashes nose hair etc. about 80% there.

NOSE HAIR?!

Wow you're really going all out. Looks amazing, Bobby!

Quick question, will your sculpt for HCG be cast in silicone with real hair? Or do you not know what exactly they plan on doing with it once it's out of your hands?

some more progress shots, this will have more hair added as well as eyelashes nose hair etc. about 80% there.
IMG_45712-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4547-2.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4558.jpg
[/IMG]

HOLY ____ !
that looks unreal.
it's like you cut hes head right out of the set of the movie.
WOW !

you sir have an incredible gift.
I wish I had it.

Thanks Gentlemen, Miles the hair is still in works I have allot left to do, just a progress shot. it is hard to recreate chaos!

Bobby, I sent you a PM a couple weeks ago. IF possible, I would love to get in on this!

OMG! You do this for a living? Are you in the movie industry?:bow:bow:bow
Just came from your site and its drop dead amazing :duh

This is an absolute treat to my eyes, awesome work..perfection!!.

HOLY *BLEEP* My eyes almost fell out of the sockets when I saw these pics. I honestly don't have the words to put here that would justify the awesomeness that is that bust and the batmobile. Wow....WOW!!!!

Back