Joker ledger , 1/1 paint progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I like this one :lol I like how it's got that Mob Meeting look like his reference image, "No I'm not. No...I'm not..."

Amazing. Would like to see the 1/3 as well. Wow :google

the 1/1 scale is currently being scanned down to 1/3 scale and should be done soon. Once it is done a body will be sculpted to match the scale. Than we will send out the body to our talented tailor. It is going to be a long process but well worth it when it is done. Progress pics will be coming within the next couple weeks.

the 1/1 scale is currently being scanned down to 1/3 scale and should be done soon. Once it is done a body will be sculpted to match the scale. Than we will send out the body to our talented tailor. It is going to be a long process but well worth it when it is done. Progress pics will be coming within the next couple weeks.

You're working with Bobby?

I find anything that takes you beyond just buying and admiring this stuff is a real treat. I enjoy the fact that through this site I've gotten to talk to some of the Sideshow sculptors and other Sideshow employees and get insights into the production processes and all. I don't like just buying this stuff, much like not just watching movies, I enjoy learning about and if possible, being involved in, the steps necessary to make it happen.

I find anything that takes you beyond just buying and admiring this stuff is a real treat. I enjoy the fact that through this site I've gotten to talk to some of the Sideshow sculptors and other Sideshow employees and get insights into the production processes and all. I don't like just buying this stuff, much like not just watching movies, I enjoy learning about and if possible, being involved in, the steps necessary to make it happen.

I completely agree. You already know that these people are talented, but you admire them even more watching them go through the process and happy to share it with someone as myself.

I want to get in on this. lforigno, please PM me info.

Also, I need to know what the difference is gonna be between the 1/3 scale, this bust and the HCG one.

Are they all Ledger Joker? Are they licensed or customs?

thanks. I love this piece so far!

I want to get in on this. lforigno, please PM me info.

Also, I need to know what the difference is gonna be between the 1/3 scale, this bust and the HCG one.

Are they all Ledger Joker? Are they licensed or customs?

thanks. I love this piece so far!

I am helping out Bob on this project, but you have to PM him for info. I would hate to step on his toes. The 1/3 scale is going to have a full body with clothing, silicon head, punched hairs and glass eyes using the same head as shown in the thread. The HCG bust will be a different expression, but anyone wanting a killer Ledger joker piece the HCG bust may be for them.

Well if the HCG sculpt lives up to this one, it should be the best available 1:1 of Ledger's Joker out there.

Now, just how sure is Bobby that HCG will be producing it? Artist Edinho Maga's thought HCG would be selling a few of his pieces and they've seemed to end up backing out of doing it each time, and they have produced one of his works before.

I find a lot of sculpt attempts at Ledger Joker, no matter the scale, often have hair strands that look like they came out of a Play Doh fun factory, just these long, simple, thick strands that don't look natural at all.

Back