Joker ledger , 1/1 paint progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have memory loss. I even commented on the finished pic in awe, yet somehow I don't remember seeing the finished pic. When I said something seemed off, I was talking about the WIP pic, which I forgot was a WIP pic. There's too much on my mind. Now that I've seen the finished pic and refreshed my memory I see that it's looks spot on there.

We can put it behind us.

@Geil, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I agree. Everyone says he should just let it go, but other as well keep bringing it up by hating on him. One has to defend themselves. Everyone deserves repect here on this entire website. This is exactly why it took me a looooong time to actually become a member of this website and then start posting, b/c when someone voices an opinion, if someone disagrees with you, you get bullied for not agree with the public and voicing your opinion. Ppl say things like "are you crazy?!- WTF?! whats wrong with you!?" And it really makes you feel unwelcome. I was hesitant on even saying the little bit that I said, sure it was a WIP but it was the first pic I saw, b/c this is the first I've heard of this thread. That's my fault and I apologized for it. But I nor anyone should be afraid to post something anywhere on here b/c of other ppl ganging up on you for speaking your mind. This is a public forum where ppl should have the right to voice their opinion. Maybe it's that ppl don't know how to critique in a respectful manner, but don't get upset when someone doesn't think the same as you do. That's the point of posting your work on here guys, to get critiqued and opinions to help yourself grow as an artist and become better at what you do. As I have learned from my mentor Darren Carnell, you can always get better. The sky is the limit!
I like posting here b/c y'all are the only ppl I know who are interested in this hobby and it's nice to talk to other with the same interest.
Anywhoo...off my soapbox. Thanks :peace

Great post mate - the continued dog-pile on someone long after the issue should over is frustrating. If you find someone annoying, instead of taking every opportunity to quote their posts to call them a ****** - put them on ignore.

I think we all need to "lighten up."

scarecrow.jpg

Great post mate - the continued dog-pile on someone long after the issue should over is frustrating. If you find someone annoying, instead of taking every opportunity to quote their posts to call them a ****** - put them on ignore.

Thus is what I've been doing. I've been a member for a long time, and the past year or so I've noticed the same people doing this over and over again without action from the moderators. Since they don't seem to want to do their job I just put people on ignore because I don't feel I should have to read the crap said persons keep posting over and over again.

Sorry Edward you should seriously kick yourself in the butt! right or wrong who cares but this one thing should eat you from the inside out!!!
I just couldn't believe what I read, did you even notice????? All this time you wanted some nice custom for cheap and if you had kept silent you may actually have had a chance to own a bobby 1/6 prototype Joker for FREE!!! :slap:slap
I always tell my wife.. you do not need to speak out all the time in order to get heard let alone get respected but when you do open your mouth you better know what comes out of your mouth as your chances to succeed in the above will only diminish
@Geil, I have no idea what you're talking about.

He's talking about this:

Solid liquid whatever, you should go back and read some of the things he wrote before you come onto the thread and talk about insecurity.

I always ask for critiques when it is a wip , The problem is , the minute I stand up for myself now I'm a arrogant, insecure , oh yeah and I lack humility and what ever else I have been called .
just for putting my 2 sense in on my own thread.

the Funny thing is , Lance was over and i told him I felt bad for you edward ,I was going to send you a 1/6th head that was my prototype.

on another note I never said my work is perfect, that is why I re sculpt everything over and over till I can eventually live with it.

Nygma my advice to you is step away from the computer go get some clay and try to make something, anything, I say that not being mean but give it a shot, I'm completely 100% self taught, never even read 1 book on it, then you can maybe cut me a break when you see what goes into it.

That's gotta hurt... :(

That does hurt....but I highly doubt he was going to send me one anyways.

No he was. He told me on Sunday while I was over his house that he was going to send you one to show you the level of work if you could just stop makin stupid remarks but that did not happen.

Here we go again..... I don't see how saying something seemed off is a stupid remark. If you think that's stupid then you're a bigot.

But it doesn't matter, because if you would look up top I already explained what happened.....not that I even needed to.

I am so sick of coming on these boards and listening to this garbage. I am starting an ignore list and you are going to the very top my friend.

I am so sick of coming on these boards and listening to this garbage. I am starting an ignore list and you are going to the very top my friend.

I've yet to use the ignore feature. Too curious to know what's goin' on all the time!

This forum is hilarious how people cant just agree to disagree

At this point there isn't even a disagreement. :cuckoo:

It was just a misunderstanding. :exactly:

Pretty sweet, eh?

Very sweet and inspiring too. Every time I look at it I think I really want to try 1:1 sculpting and I'll keep practicing until I can make something I really love one day. If I screw up, I could always just turn it into something that looks frightening like Freddy, Jason, etc. :) Either way, win win!

Wow, BobbyC was self taught? I am absolutely stunned. I'm interested to know how many years he's been at this. Quite inspiring I must say..

Back