Joker ledger , 1/1 paint progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is ridiculously great work. I can't offer any constructive criticism - you clearly know what you're doing.

I stopped by Bob's today and WOW this thing is amazing. Im sorry pics do not do any justice of this and it is honestly scary to look at because it is so good. I do know that within the next week some more updates should be coming, but I cannot say enough nice things about this piece or the artist himself.

Yeah it is amazing and the 1/3 will look just as good with it being the greatest, most accurate, rarest joker piece out there.

Just visited statueforum to see the pics.

Just......no words. My Mum thought it was a picture of Heath at a glance.

Bravo Bobby. Just perfection. I am completely in for the 1/3. I don't care how much it may be, I WILL find a way.

Wow, without a doubt the best life size representation of Ledger's Joker I've seen anyone make, looks like Heath really standing there, the portrait is flawless, I don't find any bit of it makes me think it's a replica or anything, the hair, the sculpt, the makeup all look just right.

Hey those are my gloves! :banana

Looks great Bob! I had no doubts this was going to be mindblowing! Looking forward to seeing the 1:3 scale one.

Back