Joker ledger , 1/1 paint progress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
few more pics, more hair added
IMG_4829-2-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4801-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4798-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Bobby - is the HGC one going to be a completely different sculpt or this with sculpted hair? Looks great, btw!

hi Hcg will have sculpted hair, and hopefully we can have them roto cast. so i can put eyes in for the guys on the board. if they want them in, other then that, the problem is how to keep it affordable for everyone and have a great sculpt .
eyes are very important , but you will have to ask mark on that one.
Thanks buddy

hi Hcg will have sculpted hair, and hopefully we can have them roto cast. so i can put eyes in for the guys on the board. if they want them in, other then that, the problem is how to keep it affordable for everyone and have a great sculpt .
eyes are very important , but you will have to ask mark on that one.
Thanks buddy

i think you could get away with a $700-800 price tag on it if the hair looks good. Like you said, glass eyes would look great, but i have seen some awesome painted eyes as well.

Bobby, the Joker looks amazing.

:rock

:clap

(I also sent an email a couple days ago, after you responded to my post)

I've sent an email as well. I'm not usual interested in busts or 1/3 scale, but this is different. Like many have said, looks so realistic! Just some sick work!

this is soooo sweet and.... I think my wife will kill me if I scare her with this one :p

Quick question:How much would a 1:1 bust by Bobby cost(with hair,eyelashes,etc.) Love this and the one on Bobby's site.

Hi Guys this is the scan for the 1/3rd Joker, although I will do 2 versions.
untitled.jpg
[/IMG]

Back