Joker cutoms, and modification thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found this thread, some great Joker's in here! ;) Thought I'd share one I am currently sculpting at the moment. :)
Still in progress.

Here's my custom Joker.. Repainted and hair rooted by Hydeous

DSC03426_zpsgxrjxmhx.jpg

DSC03428-before_zpszjwcjjnc.jpg

Doing some quick photoshop on it:
DSC03428_zpso22az6v5.jpg

Onesixthkit doesn't have gloves joker hands and I was trying to avoid buying from overseas sellers if I could.

Ahh, well he used to. I got recast DX01 grenade rig hands from him last year. I doubt anyone in the U.S. is parting them out though. Good luck!

Ahh, well he used to. I got recast DX01 grenade rig hands from him last year. I doubt anyone in the U.S. is parting them out though. Good luck!

Yeah I got the body, HS and clothing kit from onesithkit, bummed they didn't have the hands, I'm just being super impatient with ordering from HK, but I might just have to do it. Thanks man!

I bought a few of those knock-off heads from the bay a few months back and my DX11 is currently posed with one of them and to me they are better than the stock DX11 heads.

I can honestly say that head you just posted J&B is the best Joker HS I have seen and I'm even talking about those ones that run into the hundreds of pounds. Excellent job my friend and if you have any intentions of doing a run of them then I'm definitely interested. :clap

Back