Joker cutoms, and modification thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, J&B! Did you buy another sculpt or did you just repaint your existing one?

One more question, do you know which Barbie you used for the hair?

Yeah seeing your Joker has me wanting to have Jake do me a Interrogation scene Joker like Chad Man's
0a3c1a0e14a1ed734c601a8312481dd8.jpg

Anyone dye or weather the dx11 stock coat? I remember just trying a black wash and it had no effect. It's probably the bathrobe material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone dye or weather the dx11 stock coat? I remember just trying a black wash and it had no effect. It's probably the bathrobe material.

Have you tried throwing it in black dye for a few seconds?

Last edited:
Here is my custom Joker

Sculpt MJ Choi
Paint-Rahmier84
Jacket-Kato
f0420b8a65deb95e51380a68312bf954.jpg

c298e20922864238e07fcecc72ebffed.jpg

28d76513dcad29a4b4c7e8e60c440218.jpg

Have you tried throwing it in black dye for a few seconds?

Nah I know dye is the best obvious solution, just didn't have any black. But I guess I should pick some up. I think Rorywan dyed and weathered the coat up nice

Nah I know dye is the best obvious solution, just didn't have any black. But I guess I should pick some up. I think Rorywan dyed and weathered the coat up nice

Yeah I put mine in black dye for a few seconds before I weathered it

For what its worth, I am glad we now have a Joker modificitions thread. We can stick to customs in here and leave the talk on the specific figures in the respective threads. Also means I can ask for some advice here.

I have a DX11 coat I would like to weather (I see Yodasodabo also posting about it). Problem is, I don't have paints or the skill to use those. So I was wondering, any tips on how to weather without any specific tools? Maybe sandpaper or plain dirt? Just want my coat to not look so clean. Thanks guys!

Dye it with Rit black dye, then use some dry brushed acrylic paint for the weathering white for makeup and a mix of grey and brown for the dirt/sleeves

For what its worth, I am glad we now have a Joker modificitions thread. We can stick to customs in here and leave the talk on the specific figures in the respective threads. Also means I can ask for some advice here.

I have a DX11 coat I would like to weather (I see Yodasodabo also posting about it). Problem is, I don't have paints or the skill to use those. So I was wondering, any tips on how to weather without any specific tools? Maybe sandpaper or plain dirt? Just want my coat to not look so clean. Thanks guys!

I used some white paint and applied it to the edges of his collar and the lapels - smudged it in with my finger.

Not sure if sandpaper is the way to go. I don't think his jacket is weathered in that way. It's more grimey than 'damaged'.

Back