John Wayne Flying Tigers is new PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a beautiful PF! Very good facial likeness to John Wayne.

The tailoring is some of the best I seen even at this scale.

Would I buy it? Doubtful, but who knows.

Totally agree, not enough of a fan to buy it... but its is phenomenal looking. Such a stoic and powerful pose! Looks like one of their best ones yet.

The pose totally sells it! The costume looks pretty damn good too.

I expect to see Indy looking as kick ass as this one.

And I agree, this looks like one of Sideshow top Premium Formats.

I don't care for Wayne but that is one very nice piece. :D

I do agree with what some of you all said, I don't think we'll see anything with G.I. Joe until SDCC and maybe the first pre-order will be then.

The other Military Pre-Order may very well be that Hot Toys Rambo III bust we've seen already. The outline is already there... and the T-Rex will be one of the "New License Pre-Orders"

This piece is just beautiful. I ordered it for my Dad as an x-mas present right now, but it could turn into a B-Day/X-Mas present.

Even the Blood Chit on the back of his jacket is accurate. It looks exactly like the one I have signed by General "Tex" Hill of the real Flying Tigers.

I was even tempted to consider it if it weren;t for other possible items coming out soon.

The sculpt is amazing, and this will go perfectly with my True Grit Wayne.

:drink

How different do you think it will be from the proto?
I am concerned because I set up for flex pay and if I don't
like the changes I don't want to pay the cancellation fee.

My first flex pay payment has been delayed by a month.
Something about "increased quality control procedures for this highly detailed piece to assure your complete satisfaction".
I hope they have not made a mess of it.

Second delay notice. Won't be October, delayed until November. More Quality control issues. I am beyond disappointed.

Back