John Wayne Flying Tigers is new PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second delay notice. Won't be October, delayed until November. More Quality control issues. I am beyond disappointed.

Ridiculous. With this now coinciding with PF Indy and my working on getting my CC paid off by the end of the year, this got the axe. Hopefully he'll still be around after the first of the year and I can pick him up then.

Okay, so did anybody get this and can post pics? Thoughts? I've searched for reviews or in-hand photos of this piece and nothing.

Despite finding no in-hand pics of this piece anywhere, I decided to take the plunge and buy it. It's a nice piece. I like the overall pose and tailoring. But the paint apps knock it down a few notches -- always Sideshow's stumbling block. The sculpt is there, but the paint mutes the details and in pics just washes everything out. I don't own the John Wayne Western PF, but from what I've seen in pics, that one appears to be the superior of the two.

Back