John Doe WIP Sculpt! [iminime] Serial Killer Movie (7) - The Project Continues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! These figures are just so great! And gotta hand it to rob the reverend. His dio work makes those shots look like movie stills

Re: Killer Spacey COMING SOON! [iminime] Serial Killer Movie (7) - The Project Contin

Thanks guys! These figures are just so great! And gotta hand it to rob the reverend. His dio work makes those shots look like movie stills
AWWWWW come here you!:1-1::1-1::1-1:

Re: Killer Spacey COMING SOON! [iminime] Serial Killer Movie (7) - The Project Contin

Hey guys, i want to change the sculpt on my sommerset... im wondering which is the best way to attach neck adapter? Crazy glue on the edge seems like it would work (be it permenantly).

Hey guys, i want to change the sculpt on my sommerset... im wondering which is the best way to attach neck adapter? Crazy glue on the edge seems like it would work (be it permenantly).

Hey wake the best way to do it is with a hot glue gun, the adapter can be removed if you hear it with a hair dryer as the glue will become fluid again in heat. It's the most forgivng method. Crazy glue is permenat but that might be ok too, you should have a seperate adapter for every head
Y

Looking good Wake. And Reverend that dio is beautiful. You set the bar very high my friend.

Guys, hate to sound like a cheap plug... I'm actually selling that Dio if anyone wants it for there figures... If you are interested look in my sale thread in my sig

Reverend is making a larger different one for me.

Looking good Wake. And Reverend that dio is beautiful. You set the bar very high my friend.

thanks gang.... i do love to build em!...wait till ya see what we are working on now.

I am working on the first set of patterns now, my take on the object on pitts right side is a black double ammo cell. I have one just like it on my real shoulder rig, but I cant tell if it opens from the top or bottom...anyone got a take on this>?

Re: [iminime] Serial Killer Movie (7) - Detective 'M' & 'S'

MILLS' RIG:

-All black leather
-Off centered figure 8 style
-Horizontally mounted open holster on his left side (he's a righty)
-Rig connects to his pants belt on both sides

***I'm having a hard time figuring out what the other leather case is under his right arm is. I'm almost positive it's not spare gun. I'm thinking it's for his hand cuffs.

Its a 2 cell magazine box like the one on this rig https://stevostoys.com/DRAKE1.jpg

Looking at he somerset rig, the white leather seems to be sewn to the brown leather and does not seem to be adjustable.... anyone have any thoughts on that?

The case under his right arm is his magazine case which is like the one you pictured above.

They look great Stevo! Trying to put an order through on your website but when I select the UK as the shipping destination it sets the shipping costs to $0.00 which clearly can't be right any tips? Is it a case of I pay for the rigs now and you'll contact me with an exact amount for shipping when they are good to go?

They look great Stevo! Trying to put an order through on your website but when I select the UK as the shipping destination it sets the shipping costs to $0.00 which clearly can't be right any tips? Is it a case of I pay for the rigs now and you'll contact me with an exact amount for shipping when they are good to go?

Do you have a link directly to the page there on?

Back