Action Figure Joebizz34's Sideshow Custom Jason 7 (Updated-Mezco Revamp!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Sideshow Custom Jason 7 New Blood

Ron, first off let me say that I am just blown away with what you did with this figure. It far exceeds what we expected when we first sent you the figure to redo.

Thank you very much and you can definitely box it up and send it on home to us. :yess:

As far as the feet problem, this figure always stood like that. My husband said that you can straighten them up like Ron said if you spend a little time positioning him.

Thanks again!!

Ron, first off let me say that I am just blown away with what you did with this figure. It far exceeds what we expected when we first sent you the figure to redo.

Thank you very much and you can definitely box it up and send it on home to us. :yess:

As far as the feet problem, this figure always stood like that. My husband said that you can straighten them up like Ron said if you spend a little time positioning him.

Thanks again!!

It was my pleasure and thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on it for you. I appreciate your willingness to let me experiment a little on this one to try to improve it further. I'm very happy that you are happy.

It was my pleasure and thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on it for you. I appreciate your willingness to let me experiment a little on this one to try to improve it further. I'm very happy that you are happy.

Just be prepared. Once this figure is back in my husband's hands, it may cause him to open more of his other figures up and send them to you. :wave

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0354.jpg

DSC_0355.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg

DSC_0360.jpg

wow the ultimate part 7 jason great work biz:clap

:goodpost: There's nothing more disappointing about a figure that can't stand :lecture

*cough*Neca 12 inch New Blood*cough*

I want to shoot whoever let that go into production.

Oh and Bizz, amazing work on the revamp. Shoot me a p.m. on how much the going rate for the "overhaul" is if you don't mind sir. :clap

*cough*Neca 12 inch New Blood*cough*

I want to shoot whoever let that go into production.

Oh and Bizz, amazing work on the revamp. Shoot me a p.m. on how much the going rate for the "overhaul" is if you don't mind sir. :clap

Sent you a PM. :)

Thanks for the comments.

Yeah i noticed that, it gives a nice natural look!

I don't know if you caught my comment in my other customs thread but I discovered that another cool method to do for the weathering is to use a Brillo pad. It works like sand paper and also makes the clothes damp for the better fitting method on the figure like you mentioned. I still used sand paper as well, but the Brillo pad is a nice alternate option if someone doesn't have sand paper in the house or wants to wet the clothing down at the same time. It's like 2 tasks in one!! :)

Dude!! What's up man? Sorry I haven't logged on in a bit. I've been getting settled in my new place. These pics of your Jason 7 are outstanding my friend!!

Dude!! What's up man? Sorry I haven't logged on in a bit. I've been getting settled in my new place. These pics of your Jason 7 are outstanding my friend!!

Hey man, thanks. Give me a call later today so we can catch up.

Here's my latest YouTube video showing this Part 7 in it along with my Part 6.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqJdjI7VdTo[/ame]

Ok here's my new Jason Part 7. This is built on a Kaustic Muscular body with the clothes from Sideshow's figure. The head sculpt and mask was done by One. I re-painted/weathered some parts of them further and touched up some areas with blood and gloss varnish. The body has parts from the rubber suit from the Sideshow figure with resculpted ribs done by me. The rest is repainted by me and some areas of the body were sculpted on by me as well. He's still a little bit of a WIP. I may weather him up some more and then display him with a weapon of choice. I am working on making one of those weed wacker buzz saws for him.

DSC_1660.jpg

DSC_1662.jpg

DSC_1663.jpg

DSC_1659.jpg

DSC_1654.jpg

DSC_1653-1.jpg

Back