Action Figure Joebizz34's Sideshow Custom Jason 7 (Updated-Mezco Revamp!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Sideshow Custom Jason 7 New Blood

Good luck. If someone moves an arm on one of my figures I notice. I'm not going to mention what happens after due to legality issues.

I feel bad for your wife then. :lol Just kidding, I don't want to get you going on another thread now. :nana:

I came clean and told him. I knew it would be mission impossible so rather then try and surprise him, I told him and he is all for it!!!

I feel bad for your wife then. :lol Just kidding, I don't want to get you going on another thread now. :nana:

I came clean and told him. I knew it would be mission impossible so rather then try and surprise him, I told him and he is all for it!!!

Glad to hear it. I wouldn't want to be responsible for any marriage problems due to a missing figure. :lol

Oh and don't pick on Dark. He's cool. :lol and don't worry, he certainly knows how to take a joke. He's a Seinfeld fan like me, so he knows about humor!!!

Ok so I'm done with Mama4Horror's Jason Part 7 figure. I PM'd her and asked if it was ok to show pics of it here before I send it off and she was cool with it.

So if you look at these pics you will see some minor differences with this one then the first one I did for myself that I posted on here. I worked a little more on the mask and still extended it out a little but not as much as mine. I wanted the mouth to show on the side more like it should be. I also darkened the marking on the mask to be more black in color then red. I changed the color of his outfit slightly on the dye job so it would be slightly lighter in color then mine. The rest I pretty much did the same as before. I still sculpted the face out but she informed me that her husband doesn't really care about the face because he always displays the figure with the mask on. So alhough. I did alter it a bit like mine, I didn't spend as much time on it. The strap was in bad shape which seems to often happen with this particular figure, so I repaired it and glued it back in place so it is sturdy enough. I offered to replace the straps all together but once again, they didn't care since they are basically just going to leave the mask in place.

Once again, what I am trying to present here is a cheaper alternative to customizing a figure you already invested in and own. It is a way to have fun making something look better and to save you some cash if you do not have the kind of money to spend on complete custom figures. I for one think buying custom figures are great and I myself have spent a great deal of money on customs here. So if you have the cash, by all means go for it. I certainly did. :)

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

I love this JoeB, these look great brother :rock

I think Mama and her husband are gonna love this.

I love this JoeB, these look great brother :rock

I think Mama and her husband are gonna love this.

Yes we certainly will. Thanks again Ron. I am very excited for this and the fact that Elvis gave you tips in your other thread to try and improve this figure even more is icing on the cake. Do what you want to this figure before sending it. It will only be for the better. :clap

Whoa, I know I haven't been on often, but boy I came at the right time...This is Ridiculous ! I mean that in a good way! As usual Great work ! I usually don't order anything through these msgboards, but I may have to make an exception.

Whoa, I know I haven't been on often, but boy I came at the right time...This is Ridiculous ! I mean that in a good way! As usual Great work ! I usually don't order anything through these msgboards, but I may have to make an exception.

Hey Zombie,

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I'm almost done with the one in the pics so if you are really interested, PM me and we can discuss the details.

Joebizz is rocking the Jason's out, upgrade your figs everyone :rock

Joebizz is rocking the Jason's out, upgrade your figs everyone :rock

Thanks Ski!! I'm posting my completed pics later today of the one I did for Mama4Horror.

Mama, I think you are going to be very happy with the end result. I went back and sculpted out the rib cage to make it stand out more and look more realistic. I painted it up some more and added some blood and Gloss Varnish thanks to tips from Elvis.

My opinion is he looks even better now. I hope you agree. Keep looking for updated pictures today. If you like them, I will be shipping him back out to you tomorrow.

Ok here are the final pics. I am going to mimic what I did for this one to my original one. Notice the differences in the blood, rib cage on the front and more exposed on the back. I added some more blood on his mouth as well.

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

DSC_0351.jpg

Looking good Mr. Bizz. Big improvement over the Sideshow version.

Really digging the weathering on the mask. :clap:clap:clap
Are the shoes backwards?

Thanks Nam,

Nah, that's just classic SS bodies with the feet being a little uneven. :lol If you fuss with it a bit, the feet can lay flat.

Thanks Nam,

Nah, that's just classic SS bodies with the feet being a little uneven. :lol If you fuss with it a bit, the feet can lay flat.

You're welcome. That "cracking" effect really sells it.

Ah, still odd though. Mine don't look like that. I think it's the toes that make them look like they're on the wrong feet. :lol

You're welcome. That "cracking" effect really sells it.

Ah, still odd though. Mine don't look like that. I think it's the toes that make them look like they're on the wrong feet. :lol

Yeah I think it's hit or miss with these figures. The one in these recent pics is someone else's figure that I redid for them. The feet situation is a little more noticable on this one then mine. However I own other SS figures that have the same problem. I guess the main thing is that despite the way the feet lay, they still stand good on there own. :lol

Yeah I think it's hit or miss with these figures. The one in these recent pics is someone else's figure that I redid for them. The feet situation is a little more noticable on this one then mine. However I own other SS figures that have the same problem. I guess the main thing is that despite the way the feet lay, they still stand good on there own. :lol

:goodpost: There's nothing more disappointing about a figure that can't stand :lecture

Back