Action Figure Joebizz34's Sideshow Custom Jason 7 (Updated-Mezco Revamp!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Sideshow Custom Jason 7 New Blood

Thanks, here's a few more.

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0318.jpg

This is just one left over I took last week when I first posted these.

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

This one is my favorite. You are the man!!!

Awesome!!! :rock

Thanks again Ron. On a side note for you too, thanks for putting up with me and my newbie ways. :lol

Hey Ron, I may want you to do a repaint of my husbands Jason from part 7. Would you be open to more commission work? He normally doesn't want his collectibles opened or altered but he has one of these already out and displayed. He has gone on and on about yours on here so I figured I might surprise him with this one. Let me know the details. :wave

Hey Ron, I may want you to do a repaint of my husbands Jason from part 7. Would you be open to more commission work? He normally doesn't want his collectibles opened or altered but he has one of these already out and displayed. He has gone on and on about yours on here so I figured I might surprise him with this one. Let me know the details. :wave

I'll PM you with more info and we can chat about it there.

Thank you sir. :)

Now If I send him to you, I have to figure out how to avoid my husband noticing it is missing. :lol

Better work quick then Joe, she might be in the dog house. :(

HA HA HA, uh oh the pressure is on. :lol

The shipping will take longer then the customizing itself. Where you from Mama?

Just kidding around. Plus I will not be in the doghouse once he sees his figure returned. He will love it I'm sure. Your transformation on yours is phenomenal!!

Well thank you very much. I just sent you another PM.

Thank you sir. :)

Now If I send him to you, I have to figure out how to avoid my husband noticing it is missing. :lol

Good luck. If someone moves an arm on one of my figures I notice. I'm not going to mention what happens after due to legality issues.

Good luck. If someone moves an arm on one of my figures I notice. I'm not going to mention what happens after due to legality issues.

:rotflI hear that. If my wife or son took something off the shelf I'd know the minute I walked in.

Hey Ron!!! Here I am buddy. I can't see the pics in here yet because I don't have 10 posts yet but I do not need to because I have seen this bad boy in person at his house. It is excellent. :clap

I look forward to seeing and supporting more of your work friend. I'm here now and I've got your back brother!!!

Hey Ron!!! Here I am buddy. I can't see the pics in here yet because I don't have 10 posts yet but I do not need to because I have seen this bad boy in person at his house. It is excellent. :clap

I look forward to seeing and supporting more of your work friend. I'm here now and I've got your back brother!!!

Dan the Man!!!, What's up dude? Glad you are here now and checking out my stuff. This is a great place and I enjoy being here so have fun, keep it friendly and be sure to look around because there are a lot of amazing stuff on these forums. Your head will spin when you see what's going on here.

Back