Action Figure Joebizz34's Sideshow Custom Jason 7 (Updated-Mezco Revamp!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Sideshow Custom Jason 7 New Blood

been looking at picking up old sideshow horror. look like they still hold up too.

been looking at picking up old sideshow horror. look like they still hold up too.

They do actually. They just need a little extra attention to improve the overall product IMO.

Awesome job, It looks 10x better!

Wow Joe this has to be my favorite piece from you keep getting better and better

Wow Joe this has to be my favorite piece from you keep getting better and better

Thank you very much my friend. I am working hard to bring some Jason goodness to the table. However with that being said, your Roy is still going to steal the spotlight on my shelves when he arrives and not only does that not bother me, I welcome it :rock

Didn't it seem after they figure out it was Roy that it all went out the window after that, Jason was weak, clumsy, etc... :lol

Didn't it seem after they figure out it was Roy that it all went out the window after that, Jason was weak, clumsy, etc... :lol

Ha Ha, yes. I think the concept of a copy cat killer was a great idea for a plot but the way it was executed was another story. :lol

Ha Ha, yes. I think the concept of a copy cat killer was a great idea for a plot but the way it was executed was another story. :lol

I think Part 5 for that franchise was like Halloween III was for theirs. The one odd ball out of the series.

I think Part 5 for that franchise was like Halloween III was for theirs. The one odd ball out of the series.

Well yes, but I think Halloween III was worse because it was a completely different story where as Friday part 5 still was in the same Jason universe. There was more of a connection to the overall series.

Well yes, but I think Halloween III was worse because it was a completely different story where as Friday part 5 still was in the same Jason universe. There was more of a connection to the overall series.

Don't mess with Halloween!! LOL, just kidding. I get what you're saying but at least it was still done by John Carpenter. :nana:

Ok well before we get too off track, here's a couple of more pics that I took messing around with my DSLR again.

DSC_0310-1.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

Back