Job opening at Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do you want to make toys for a living?
sideshow-collectibles-20th-ssc.png

Read the qualifications required before submitting please. https://ventura.craigslist.org/mnu/4363477640.html
Production Manager
We are looking for a full-time Production Manager. This person will be responsible for coordinating aspects of product development, and will provide leadership, planning and management of the overseas production process. This includes interaction with staff and freelance artists, overseas factory personnel, related middle management, and regular presentation to Sideshow’s chief officers. This person will bear a primary responsibility to the maintenance of Sideshow’s high quality product standards, while coordinating with various team members, internal and external, to achieve schedule goals. This person will also be tasked with the development of new and progressive techniques related to development and manufacturing.[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]

The Production Manager will work alongside other Production Managers in a tightly-knit team dynamic, as well as working with design and development hub leads. The ideal candidate possesses strong organizational skills, is highly communicative, works well in a team environment, and has a solid foundation of ‘geek’ culture.

Reports to: VP of Operations

Follow this link for more details:
https://ventura.craigslist.org/mnu/4363477640.html

Last edited:
I would like to apply. I have zero qualities in almost every aspect needed for the job but I do love figures. When do I start?

Damn where was this a few years ago when I lived nearby? I used to do many of those aspects of the job requirements... Never traveled overseas but dealt with international vendors on a daily basis. This would be a great job, congrats whoever gets it!

Cool, so I heard back from Sideshow and I start monday. I can't believe my George Costanza opposite thing worked. Stoked!

All my stupid comments aside. This sounds like an awesome job and to anyone who applies for it, I wish you the best of luck, this sounds like an amazing job.

The job posting is missing one of the key requirements - have the mental capacity to identify lazy eyes on the statue.

I too do not meet any of the criteria that's required for this job opening but I want and would love to be appointed for that position.

whoever gets the position ... Please buy Arnie Kim's 1/4 scale sculpt and replace the pasty faced zombie Reeves sculpt on the new PF
LOL.

I had this job in the bag until I read this: •5+ years experience in overseas manufacturing, preferably of plastic / resin toy and/or collectible items. Dang-it. Note to self: get plastic manufacturing experience.

Oh what an opportunity for a lucky person. Who ever it may be best of luck.

So anyone that gets this job from here, we can ***** at you for producing more subpar sculpts:rotfl

I could do this job with my eyes shut, it just requires a lot of azz kicking for the poor processes that seem to have slipped in . What's the money ?
I don't get out of bed for less than £15 per day or a blow job

Don't worry, I have an Engineering degree with no experience and I'm applying. My worthless piece of paper was recently endowed with some value when I had Bill Nye autograph it.

I hope that's enough for Sideshow to consider. It would actually be pretty awesome since I need to take a 180 with my life right now.

Can whomever gets hired agree to make a 1/6th scale Serpentor with all types of gold armor? Please.

Wonder if they are expanding or replacing. Either way, a new set of eyes on the production processs is desperately needed. good Luck.

Back