Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I sort of gave up on this ToysEra Joker for the time being. After futzing with it, I just don't think I can get that suit to look right, correct color or not. I'm stalling for a bit to see if another 3rd party suit comes to fruition that is more like the movie suit.

If not, then I may circle back and see what I can do with the Toys Era. But the material here is so stiff that I just don't think I can retailor it into the shape it needs.

No, I sort of gave up on this ToysEra Joker for the time being. After futzing with it, I just don't think I can get that suit to look right, correct color or not. I'm stalling for a bit to see if another 3rd party suit comes to fruition that is more like the movie suit.

If not, then I may circle back and see what I can do with the Toys Era. But the material here is so stiff that I just don't think I can retailor it into the shape it needs.

Pretty much where you?re at with this figure. Hopefully a 3rd party suit comes out soon that can match the real thing as far as color, style, and size.

auth7n3mmii41.jpg

Looks pretty good there. The high angle seems to help... and hiding that edge stitching on the lapels that usually pops in pictures.

Neutral lighting helps as well. I turned my case lighting off and used night sight to capture how it looks naturally as opposed to trying to fudge around with the lighting which I'm never happy with. I also put him on a TT narrow body and removed the padding from the suit shoulders, which helped tremendously for the suit's fit.

I love it. The fit is fantastic and the color is more suited to the character IMO. I didn't use the shirt it came with because the open collar isn't accurate, but that's my only gripe.

I can't agree more. Since I've switched to the TC suit and coomodel body, it's almost a perfect match.

So would you recommend using the TC jacket and pants and keeping toys era vest and shirt?

Could you take a pic of the back of the suit?

So would you recommend using the TC jacket and pants and keeping toys era vest and shirt?

Could you take a pic of the back of the suit?

I kept only the green shirt and the shoes from the TE. I used the TC suit, and the yellow jacket (not the belt nor shoes nor shirt). Sorry for the bad photos but it show you the shape.

87961826_527150941275270_1931624329779347456_n.jpg

87991425_1080502832307251_2467698941957767168_n.jpg

88015429_2245256052450025_5862287371541676032_n.jpg

88036138_522692105061331_3193692970696048640_n.jpg

I kept only the green shirt and the shoes from the TE. I used the TC suit, and the yellow jacket (not the belt nor shoes nor shirt). Sorry for the bad photos but it show you the shape.

View attachment 480143

View attachment 480144

View attachment 480145

View attachment 480146

I think I like I what I see. I?m thinking of using it for when the bloody sculpt comes in with the carnival figure.

Gonna have to buy one and a body. But I don?t know what to buy the suit. They are everywhere on eBay so I don?t know which to choose.

I think I like I what I see. I?m thinking of using it for when the bloody sculpt comes in with the carnival figure.

Gonna have to buy one and a body. But I don?t know what to buy the suit. They are everywhere on eBay so I don?t know which to choose.

You have to choose the Toy Center which his around 40-45 USD. Be aware though that the coronavirus thing is slowing down invoices from China. I'm still waiting a phicen body for my Brigitte Lin custom and a Slade Wilson Head sculpt for my deathstroke figure.

Here is the one I bought.

You also have this one.

I painted the smiling face with blood myself but I don't use it because the padded in the shoulders of the vest prevent to do the great "ending" pose on the car. You can remove them if you're familliar with sewing but I'm not. ;)

PS:< the body is the Coomodel Narrow shoulders.

Sweet. So they?re knock off Doctor Strange hands. I can use one of his extras for that pose if MToys ships their Joker. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back