Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the daftoys suit in. It came wrinkled, wife advised not to iron it due to the material. I’m pretty satisfied. I was under the impression that that it would have already been assembled. But, it came undressed.View attachment 533737
View attachment 533738
View attachment 533736
If you want to iron out the wrinkles try using a damp cloth and lay it on top of the clothing then press the iron onto it. It will steam out the wrinkles without damaging the suit.

Presumably there’s not going to be a HT version if they haven’t announced it by now, so what’s the best version to get? (Ideally one with the blood smile)?
Sorry for the late reply, but yeah, it does not seem like Hot Toys will be doing the Joaquin Phoenix Joker anytime soon. I could not remember where I saw in a Youtube video, these two gentlemen talking about a Joker 1/3 statue. Then I remembered, it was an "Inside Iron Studios Day / June 2021" segment. If you go to approximately 14:50 in the video, you will see in the subtitles the discussion in relation to Joaquin being produced.Inside Iron Studios Day / June 2021

Has anyone picked up this sculpt?
s-l1600 (2).jpg

i have been looking for a 1/6 joaquin phoenix figure and stumbled on this thread. what’s the best options?

got my toys era in today thanks to a generous freak :rock has anyone tried putting a penny or dime in the blazers pockets to weigh it down a bit?

Back