Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I hear about this movie, the more I think WB might have blocked off any merchandising rights to it. It sounds incredibly violent and unnerving, more so than any big studio movie in the last few years, so I can understand their trepidation. I got the TOP kit and it's pretty great, I know they're making a second one in makeup/red suit, so it's not all bad.

Getting closer, anybody know when tickets go on sale?

Apparently Tickets go on sale Monday 23 September according to Phillips - but my local cinemas (UK) are already showing ticket times..... which begin in the mid afternoon on Friday 4th October? Do cinemas not do Midnight screenings anymore?

The more I hear about this movie, the more I think WB might have blocked off any merchandising rights to it. It sounds incredibly violent and unnerving, more so than any big studio movie in the last few years, so I can understand their trepidation. I got the TOP kit and it's pretty great, I know they're making a second one in makeup/red suit, so it's not all bad.

Oh but no no no, that's a POS unlicensed product LOL

As many customs as I have, what's one more lol

Apparently Tickets go on sale Monday 23 September according to Phillips - but my local cinemas (UK) are already showing ticket times..... which begin in the mid afternoon on Friday 4th October? Do cinemas not do Midnight screenings anymore?

I think they do for some movies, but I wouldn't go to one. I'm married and have a 5 year old autistic son, plus two dogs. If I went to a midnight showing, I KNOW I wouldn't make it halfway into the movie without nodding off lol

Hot Toys just shared the trailer!

'Put on a happy face. 10 more days until The Joker arrives.
#JokerMovie'

Also, Infinity Studio announced their license too. I bet all companies were on embargo until today.

Last edited:
Tickets went on pre-order yesterday, look for your theater here

flack.jpg

I thought Top did a pretty good job nailing the likeness. Price point is also good enough to pick up two, one for pre- and full Joker custom look.

I think it'll depend on the movie and if there's any scenes that have a specific memorable expression to have 2 sculpts for a DX. At least I'd hope he came with 2 heads for a DX.

Wouldn't it be something if we woke up tomorrow and BOOM! Hot Toys Joaquin Phoenix Joker figure for PO...comes with a mask and a cigarette-$276 USD LOL

Yea but star wars is kinda dead now so maybe a new Joker figure reveal hopefully

Yea but star wars is kinda dead now so maybe a new Joker figure reveal hopefully

ST are obviously dead meat, but not StarWars at its core.

The possibility of HT figure Phoenix's Joker is remarkably...low, IMO.

Back