Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow didn't realize Joaquin Phoenix was only around 5'8. The movie did such a good job making him seem really tall and lanky.

Unfortunately I'm not sure how much shorter you can make the figure with the jacket already being way too big as it is. Although it would certainly help make the head look more in proportion.

I think bringing him down to 11.5 inches (5'9'') would help immensely if he's a full 12 inches as a figure. Half an inch reads big on 1/6th figures. Would help the coat length too for those thinking its not long enough. Of course it will require a bit of tailoring on the sleeves and perhaps the pants (at least folding in the cuffs a bit). But having him the correct height is just the sane thing to do.

I called USPS and they say my box left ICS late and they are still awaiting "acceptance" at my local hub station -- likely will arrive tomorrow or Fri. Blast!

im more than happy with my Mtoys joker here are some quick natural light shots
IMG_20200122_135918.jpg
IMG_20200122_135922.jpg
IMG_20200122_135932.jpg
IMG_20200122_135942.jpg
IMG_20200122_135947.jpg

Mtoys is a very nice figure too. Especially in that pose.

How tall is the Mtoys Joker? If he's that close in height to the Ghostbuster you have him next to (on a stand too), then Joker must be over 12 inches, no?

How tall is the Mtoys Joker? If he's that close in height to the Ghostbuster you have him next to (on a stand too), then Joker must be over 12 inches, no?

no hes actually just a tiny bit under 12inches roughtl 11.5 inches

Great pictures. Sorry to hear about that bizarre missing pattern on the right collar. Strange indeed... but maybe you'll luck out and get a spare shirt of out it.

Happy to hear that you are happy with it. Relieved.

I got to get a set of those DX11 hands.

I've emailed both TNS and TE so hopefully they'll send out a replacement. The hands i'm using are from the OverToys joker (recast from the DX11) which might be a little easier and cheaper to find.
Your Arthur sculpt looks really good there. Can you post another pic of it?

DSC_0988.JPGDSC_1008.JPGDSC_0983.JPGDSC_0979.JPG

no hes actually just a tiny bit under 12inches roughtl 11.5 inches

I see you have the tops stuff like me. Don?t you agree that the TE sculpt gives Arthur the needed thinned to him? Once you put the top sculpt back on, it?s like he gains 15 pounds.

im more than happy with my Mtoys joker here are some quick natural light shots

View attachment 476729
Paint apps look great on the MToys sculpt, especially the eyes...very realistic. Not a fan of the suit though, too generic and not enough of the clown vibe...

I see you have the tops stuff like me. Don?t you agree that the TE sculpt gives Arthur the needed thinned to him? Once you put the top sculpt back on, it?s like he gains 15 pounds.

The TE sculpt definitely shades it but i still like the Tops one and might paint it up and see how it looks on up-coming Humorist version...

I hope to have five different looks...Red suited Joker(tick), Plain old Arthur(tick), Subway clown Arthur, Bloodied up Joker and Topless white faced Arthur...
Hopefully some company makes a skinny seamless body:)

Paint apps look great on the MToys sculpt, especially the eyes...very realistic. Not a fan of the suit though, too generic and not enough of the clown vibe...

The TE sculpt definitely shades it but i still like the Tops one and might paint it up and see how it looks on up-coming Humorist version...

I hope to have five different looks...Red suited Joker(tick), Plain old Arthur(tick), Subway clown Arthur, Bloodied up Joker and Topless white faced Arthur...

well technically isn't he just wearing a red suit.. I dunno how much more clown like it can get from there

Well it's a red suit but with a very distinct and unusual 70s look to it, being narrow at the shoulders and loose and baggy everywhere else. And I don't think any of the other third party suits really capture that as well as the TE (even though I still have many issues with that suit).

That definitely covers you. :lol

You also need Arthur in the fridge.... Hospital Dance clown... and of course, walking-into-glass-door Arthur.

That definitely covers you. :lol

You also need Arthur in the fridge.... Hospital Dance clown... and of course, walking-into-glass-door Arthur.

Dont forget movie theater usher ninja Arthur.

So looking at the film in the bathroom scene, the humorist outfit is accurate, the pants on the figure do look a little baggier than it does, but the design is accurate to the film. So all we need is a bathroom head sculpt and carry bag. And, the hair sticking out from underneath is also accurate. Just not that smirk lol.

Back