JND 1:6 Kojun works BATMAN ARMORY [The Dark Knight]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disappointing. Something weird is happening with the Bruce sculpt. Looks great in some shots but then looks off in others. The closed mouth version almost looks like a mix of Bale + Arnold. Odd looking mouth plate on the Batman cowl, eye plate is off and the cowl looks off when filled with both. Too heavy of a brown coloring on the carbon sections as well. Static swap out arms for the Batman suit so it's essentially a 1/6 statue/power pose? Not even a full figure..?

So $1800 for a power pose Batman and Bruce Wayne with Armory? And a $830 Bruce Wayne with one pair of hands and a bust? Some weird decisions on this one. Really nice sharp tailoring on the Bruce suit at least but not impressed overall with what I'm seeing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://youtu.be/mCMHr9NeEHM
Full reveal and P.O.: 2/2/2024, 12:00 pm Korea Time

Type-A Retail Price: $829.00 USD w/ free shipping
Type-C Retail Price: $1,799.00 USD w/ free shipping

Type-A ES: 800
Type-C ES: 800

Shipping Period: Q3, 2025
Shipping Countries: Limited Territories

https://www.jndstudios.kr/

2wLbuia.png

6At7KvZ.png
7RXAU0t.png

Y3g14B1.png

f2zKutS.png

PDQQEPo.png

b7Dc4mH.png
0C0XQzz.png
0nlvd6b.png

meRSSpC.png

OsjAwgU.png
ZOBE0Tc.png

Bruce does look pretty great to me. The best official Bale Bruce Wayne we’ve gotten.

But the batsuit is basically a statue with swap out arms, shoulder pads, hands and headsculpt with a mouth and eyes.

Guessing they will eventually make an actual articulated TDK Batsuit figure, but want to get ppl to buy this first.

It’s a pass for me though.

So there will be a TDK Batman release later on. Between option A & C this will only be 1,600 units worldwide? A bit strange. The Bruce sculpt looks good, suit color is a bit off though, the Batman sculpt is off by a lot. The suit definitely looks better in the armory than as a figure. We don’t need power posed 1:6 (thanks HT)

Why did JND even bother getting into the 1/6 action figure game again?

Their production teaser videos are hilarious. Showing that crew in their jackets assemble the Photo Booth stage for the armory juxtaposed with clips from the movie and explorations. Very gaudy and pompous.

ONE pose for that Joker, looking up at Wayne looking awkward as hell. A Batman that can’t even hold any of his weapons despite being packed in with all of his gear. The JND one looks too strung out. Their Bruce looks like he’s smoked 8 packs of cigs and just hit the sauce, looking very rough. I thought silicone would soften the features, not make them sharp and hard. Not life like at all.

Why did JND even bother getting into the 1/6 action figure game again?

Last edited:
Biggest thing I can take away from both this and Joker is that JND excels in their tailoring. No idea if their production version will match yet but both Joker's outfit and Bruce's looks great in that video. Everything else has been some what underwhelming.

Also just realized that if Kit was to even sell either of these, they would be closer to $950 for Bruce and $2000 for Type C. Good lord..

The Wayne sculpt could do with a little less stylization, but overall it’s one of the best Bale likenesses done to date. A lot of misses in the custom world, don’t even mention the awful attempts from HT. It’s not terrible, but it’s not 100% either, Bales likeness has been one everyone has struggled with forever. There’s only been perhaps two that I’ve liked. This one painted by Yelim would probably be my favorite.

IMG_8997.jpeg

IMG_8996.jpeg

IMG_8995.jpeg

IMG_8993.jpeg

IMG_8994.jpeg

IMG_8992.jpeg

anyone remember the price for retail type A joker?

im not quite seeing the value for what JND is asking for
1706783873131.png

1706783839099.png

Biggest thing I can take away from both this and Joker is that JND excels in their tailoring. No idea if their production version will match yet but both Joker's outfit and Bruce's looks great in that video. Everything else has been some what underwhelming.

Also just realized that if Kit was to even sell either of these, they would be closer to $950 for Bruce and $2000 for Type C. Good lord..
Yeah its crazy... you can buy the New HT Batman Armory with a functional Batman suit for $570 on Sideshow..
I feel like ppl have put JND on this pedestal because they're the new "high end" and instantly believe its the best with the Kojun hype. But You have to be kidding yourselves and like throwing money if you think this is good, I expect perfection across the board for the price they're offering and this isn't it. If anything I'd wait for the IA version whos more sane, actually listens to feedback and treats their customers fairly. But I guess this is for the "real" collectors as JND like to say. :whistle:

Back