JND 1:6 Kojun works BATMAN ARMORY [The Dark Knight]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are people assuming there will be a Batman figure with this set? Where did it say that? All I see is "Batman Armory" being advertised. So I thought it would be the armory and the suit... that's it. Bruce Wayne thrown in to up the deluxe price.
They will go the route HT did and allow for the suit to be used as a Batman figure.

IMG_8760.jpeg

Suit & mouth looks really good here.

He seems a little smirky in that picture -- not something I tend to think of when I think Bale.

060e5749e1624931d6da0ae60578e4e7.gif

Anyway, no doubt that a Batman figure is being offered... I just didn't think so with this particular set. But it would make more sense to have some sort of all-in-one set as a super deluxe.

Well it’s more than likely to be a silicone mouth instead of the usual swap out mouth plates. If that’s the case, I don’t see an expression more than neutral being ideal if we only get one. I’m pretty sure this is it for TDK Bale from JND, why have more than one release of a suit that’s been made and continues to be made with JND pricing? I think they wanted to stand out from IA so they’re offering the Armory, very smart imo. They wouldn’t advertise a Bale fully suited up, with armory text over it, in the email if it wasn’t possible in this set.

I’m personally hoping the Bruce Wayne is the Option C instead of the armory, wouldn’t mind skipping him and continue the custom I’m building, but I’m very interested in the Armory.

Ahh another blurry teaser zoomed out shot that looks like it was taken from a helicopter, JND never ceases to amaze me :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, im sure it will be good. I have the new HT's Armory on PO for a total price of around $600. If this JND is somehow gonna be over 2k I don't think its worth it for a 1/6.

The Joker didn't interested me—because I am very happy with my InArt version—but this has my attention.
(I'm not saying I am going to buy it, but it has my attention.)

I like it, I'll order it, they better not pull those Exclusive JND store only option and screw us here in the states again. Probably will though.

He seems a little smirky in that picture -- not something I tend to think of when I think Bale.

060e5749e1624931d6da0ae60578e4e7.gif

Anyway, no doubt that a Batman figure is being offered... I just didn't think so with this particular set. But it would make more sense to have some sort of all-in-one set as a super deluxe.

I can see it now. They'll put bendy wires along the mouth of the silicone faceplate so you can do this expression along with other batbale angry moments. Beat that hot toys!

I like it, I'll order it, they better not pull those Exclusive JND store only option and screw us here in the states again. Probably will though.
Depends if they’ll give Bruce the articulated fingers I suppose. Wonder which suit will be more accurate between this and the HT TDKR armory, this needs the belt clips.

Unfortunately, they really didn't show me enough to figure out anything on this one way or another. That said, I'm pretty happy with the HT DK armory I already have. Having taken a gamble on their joker and awaiting the outcome, this had better be stellar and the pricing on par with the quality if they expect me to crack my wallet open a second time for them.

It will be interesting to see their quality, pricing, and set options, but my initial thought is that it really takes big cajones to roll out a second premium priced piece without any 1/6 deliveries and expect people to just keep on giving.

I don’t think I’ll ever understand what inspires these companies to give us stuff that we don’t ask for and re-attempt stuff that other companies have previously made and not just be innovative and new. Give me something new from a good nostalgic, franchise example like an alien/ aliens, Ripley with diorama or something new geez. Even third party companies get it 😂 Rant over lol.

Third party production runs are minuscule in comparison allowing them to produce far less quantity with no licensing required. The bigger companies can’t afford to make things that aren’t guaranteed to sell, because they aren’t allowed to produce only a couple hundred of something, if they produce the required allotments, they’re gambling on tons of sitting stock. Why waste your production slot on a batch of a few hundred when you can use that slot for a couple thousand. There’s not an endless supply of quality workers and factories at their disposal.

@BigWayne

They’ll show us more on February 2nd. We’re both building the Iris Bruce Wayne and have the HT armory, so I understand your pov, this may blow both HT armories out of the water, don’t know about this Bruce Wayne though.

Back