JND 1:6 Kojun works BATMAN ARMORY [The Dark Knight]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JorjeCroft

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_7990.jpeg

February 2nd.

Wonder if this will be diecast? Might make me cancel the HT TDKR armory & retire my HT TDK armory. This is way better than just a Bruce Wayne & Batman two pack.

Diecast or not can't imagine it looking that much different than HT.

Hope it isn't permanently stuck on the giant base though, HT's could nicely fit in a detolf.

Hope it isn't permanently stuck on the giant base though, HT's could nicely fit in a detolf.
That’s one thing I do like about the HT, I’ve always displayed it without the base to appear like it’s risen out of the concrete floor. You would think it can be removed from the base, as the base tops are removable on the JND Ledger Joker base.

This is probably gonna be around $2500, right? A single Joker with 2 sculpts was $2000. Can't imagine a full Bruce Wayne + full Batman Suit + Swap out mouth/eye plates + Armory is going to be cheaper or the same price.

Yeah I'm prob going to skip pre-order and take the risk.... their 1/3 offering has been on some big discounts and still in stock. There's just too much TDK stuff.

Regardless of price, it’s refreshing to see them trying to give us everything all in one release. What more from Bale in TDK could we need?

im calling it now.

Type A - Batman
Type B - Batman & Bruce Wayne
Tybe C - Batman, Bruce Wayne & Armory with empty suit
I don’t think they’ll offer us an extra suit, they’re more than likely to do what the HT armory did and just offer swap out parts. The question is will they do what HT did and make the Armory and Batman type B and make the Bruce Wayne add on a tier above?

I could see them going either way -

Type A Batman
Type B Batman & Bruce Wayne
Type C Batman, Bruce Wayne, & Armory

Or

Type A Batman
Type B Batman & Armory
Type C Batman, Armory, & Bruce Wayne.

Why are people assuming there will be a Batman figure with this set? Where did it say that? All I see is "Batman Armory" being advertised. So I thought it would be the armory and the suit... that's it. Bruce Wayne thrown in to up the deluxe price.

Back