JLCMSU 2005 SDCC Pic Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

josh6cg.jpg

Ya know I should never stay that close to the cam :p

I'm going to wait till Monday to post pics of of what I took at con. Plus I'm going to include a little write up wit it. Sorry for that dealy. This thing is a blast if you are thinking about next year you have to go. Its one of the best times ever!!! The SS people are the nicest and coolest ever!! They treat you like a friend and not a customer.

Brant was in awe of you yesterday Josh! He was overwhelmed at being in your presence.

:p

BTW...it's good to see you are eating well.

Gozum - why have you got three pictures of Gollum in your post? What does that mean?

GG Maul is cool. I'm really at a loss as to what to do when Sideshow & GG both put out a similar and impressive piece - eg Darth Vader. Having just gotten Sideshow's Luke in, these are too good to pass up, but I don't think I want to display two essentially redundant figures. I may decide which characters are more "key" to me, and go with the larger sideshow for those. :dunno

Maul head is cool, but not for me though. I just have to laugh when I see pics (not this thread) of the Life Scale full Terminator figure too. Totally hilarious. It could add some serious mood to the right room though. :p

Brant is way cool as are all the SS people they are some of the most down to earth people ever!! They treat you like friends not customers.

They treat you like friends not customers.

I think anyone that might have something to do with the thousands of dollars that people spend on their products. How many times have they asked you around for a meal or invited you to go for a few beers? I thought so.

No, I really believe they treat you like friends because they care what we think and the fact they too are collectors. You just don't know what your talking about on this one CCT.

I think the party was a wonderful treat for all the freaks that spent the money and took vacation jsut to go out to SDCC. I hope they all had a marvelous time and I am glad that they had a party with the SS folks! Just wish I could have been there with them all!

B it was one of the best times ever. Everyone just mixing and mingling it was outstanding. If a party like this happens next year then I hope more of you all can go it was a blast.

You just don't know what your talking about on this one CCT.

I could well be wrong

Looking in the picture, why do so many of the guys (and some of the girls) have goatie beards?

Back