JLCMSU 2005 SDCC Pic Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some nice stuff there - and both maul pieces look sweet :rock - is that bust 1:1??

Scriff

Josh - Ok for me to post this here... didn't really want to create another thread but I can do that too...

Anyhoo... Here's a picture of T-Rex VS Kong... HUGE!

107-0776_IMG_TRexKong01.JPG

and Aragorn at the Black Gate and Sauron for size...
sorry for the flash (I'll clean it up a bit later... too excited still to do that...:) And the color is a little muted in person not like the color from SS product pics... yeah!

107-0739_IMG.JPG

and here's Aragorn close-up (a little blurred but you catch the drift...), looks like his face is not really that wide and it sure looks very dead-on Viggo :)

107-0746_IMG_AragornGate03.JPG

Thanks for the pics guys, Aragorn looks like a midget next to Sauron. :x

Kong vs. Rex,? more like Kong vs. Giant Raptor.
I think it would have been better If they had the
Dinosaur on the ground fighting Kong. :\

ok....from that angle it looks pretty "dead on" as Viggo. Now I'm going to have to get this piece and set it up in that exact angle.

It's just like the Galadriel statue as in it has a great likeness in profile but stinks looking at it "head on". That's while I'll be posing her in profile.

Thanks for the great pic! I now like a statue I didn't completely like before. :banana :ted

Those 2 pics cement my disike for Aragorn at the Black Gates. It looks so much different to the past horse and rider pieces. It still looks very cartoony in the way it is painted.
Also, I think it looks nothing like Aragorn (or Viggo as it were). I know it meant to be Aragorn not Viggo, but I reckon its a really bad looking attempt at Viggo.

re

OMG, where the hell am I going to display that Kong statue???:thud Time to invest in some toughened glass shelves. :D

Re: re

I'm thinking the Kong Vs T Rex may look good on a stand alone pedastal of some kind with an acrylic cover over it

Something like this:

display.jpg

I would love to get something like that, for many of my collectibles. But things like that don't come cheap.:\

Maul GG is awesome!! When can I order that??

I like the maul 1:1 bust also, but if I remember correctly, those will be expensive and not a line I want to get into.

Yeah, the GG Maul is awesome!!! I'm ordering that as soon as Bob can get it up.

I will wait fot the Darth Maul, figure/statue, form SS. I hope he comes has a companion to Gui-gon, like Obi-wan vs. Darth.

Maul may be one of the few I get from SS in the SW line so having two for me wouldn't be a big deal.

Fly...just add water to the Kong vs T Rex and you can have them fighting under water :)

Back